(anxciet) secrets (smut)

Smut chapter bitches. Also I'm on a Janus kick so sorry for all the Janus fics.

Virgil's pov///

I'm going to kill him myself. The snake won't stop flirting with me. It wouldn't be a problem if I knew how to play it off well. BUT IM A FLUSTERED FUCK THAT CANT LIE TO HIM BECAUSE HE KNOWS WHEN SOMEONE IS LYING.

He keeps coming up to me and whispering in my ears and I can't do anything back besides sit there as a big flustered fool. So what am I gonna do in return?

Fluster him back.

I walked into the living room where Patton and Dee were discussing something and Patton was sitting at the table while jan flipped channels.  I sit down at the desk in the living room with one earbud in. I had grabbed a notebook and was flipping through some of the poetry I had written a while back. Some of the pages had song lyrics that were never really good because I am not one with the creative Gene. After a while Patton went into the kitchen to start on dinner as they kept talking to eachother from around the walls.

This is going to be fun~

I put the book down on the desk and walked over to Janus. He finishes his statement about philosophy whish was what him and pat were discussing. And I sit on his lap my body facing him as my legs were on either side of his legs. He looked at me funny, confused on what had gotten into me. I ran my hands over his scales. A sensitive part behind and below his ear. He bit his lip getting the idea of what was happening.

Patton yelled from the kitchen continuing the conversation unaware of what was happening in the living room. Janus's eyes widened I smirked at him still stroking his sensitive scales and leaning into his neck.

"Why don't you keep talking snake?" I say suductivly in his ear. He exhales shakey under me. "Come on I thought you were supposed to be a good liar. Respond so we don't get caught." He looks at me almost pleadingly then looked away thinking.

"Yeah pat that guy was tottaly bonkers for thinking that all people deserved the same rights." He yelled back his voice wavered a little but he still held his sarcastic demeanor none the less. I smiled at him.

"This is going to be fun~" I whispered. He let out a small whimper in response as I scooted closer to him. I kissed down his scales as I just so happened to rest my hand on his crotch. He inhaled obviously getting uncomfortable.

The two moral traits talked back and fourth to eachother and with each sentence Janus responded with the more hot and bothered he got. He was honestly unraveled under me. But he would never admit that. After a while I bit him hard in the neck right on one of his sweet spots. He dug his face into my shoulder and muffled a moan.

This was all I wanted. So I immediately got up off of him. He looked back at me confused and red. His pants getting too tight and I just shrugged at him smiling and walking off to the kitchen. I didn't have a boner from that but I was a little aroused.

I went to help Patton with dinner as they talked back and fourth.

"Need any help pat?" I asked looking at the fatherly figure cutting some onions.

"Aww that's sweet of you kiddo. If you could stir the green beans and cut up that fried bacon that would be wonderful!" He said cheerily.

We had baked chicken and rice with green beans. I helped him fix up the food as the time came for dinner I heard Roman and Logan come down the stairs. They talked back and fourth with Janus.

After a while Roman sauntered into the kitchen to fix drinks for everyone.

"What do you want pat?" He said grabbing the right amount of cups.