Roommates? pt.1 (prinxiety)

You peeps: he's alive??
Me: IM ALIVEE!
*RIPS OPEN A BAG OF IDEAS* IS THIS WHAT YOUVE BEEN LOOKING FOR?!

Romans pov////

Me, Logan, and Virgil were sitting down for dinner. We had been friends all through college and bought a house to stay in when we god jobs in the city. My brother, Remus, and Virgil's brother Janus already with a kid not too far from our house. Though that's a different story.

We were eating pizza talking about our week as Patton rushed into the house and slapped four tickets onto the table. He looked sweaty-... Did he run home?

"Patton. Darling. Did you run home?" Logan asks. Patton looks at him and his happy smile fades as he looks down. "You have a car Patton where is it?"

Patton sighs. "Shoot-." Virgil had picked up and looked at the tickets. Analysing them. "My cars at work."

"Patty that's a 2 mile walk??" I say exasperated that I'm gonna have to drive him back to work. Again.

"I know I ju-." Pat was cut off when virgil speaks up.

"Where did you get these??" Virgil asks flabbergasted. "These are like a thousand dollars how did you get these?"

"What are they?" Logan asks before I could.

"That's why I ran here!!" Pat yelled cheerily. "I got us all tickets to the biggest party in town on a raffle at work!" I softly take one ticket the printed words spelling out something you only see in movies.

"A BALL???" I ask confused.

Virgil continues. "The most expensive party in the state. All the rich folks get dressed up for this guy's birthday and everyone's wearing gowns and cocktail dresses. Suits and fancy coats. My parents use to run it." Virgil doesn't talk about his parents much. From what I hear they aren't very accepting.

Logan and I keep looking over the tickets. "I don't have anything to wear-" Logan says quickly.

Patton looked like a happy puppy. Jumping up and down. "Let's go buy the clothes. I'll pay for it. This is on my bucket list!"

"Well it's on mine to!" I say super excited now.

"It would be an interesting experience-" Logan says after assessing the situation. Besides he would go just to see Patton in a dress. They haven't said their dating yet but trust me they are. I glance over to Virgil. I never really get his reactions. But I could tell he was thinking of the cost and possibly seeing his parents. I take his hand from under the table as Logan and pat chat about the possibilities.

"Hey- if you don't wanna go that's understandable. But don't let other people control how you view situations." He looks up as I spoke softly. After a few moments he smiled softly. Staying quiet for a moment before slapping the ticket on the table..

"I'm in."

(Time skip. Brought to you by gay witches talking about snake dicks)

We had all been getting ready for hours. Because Patton was Virgil's best friend he was keeping secrets with him. Me and Logan were getting ready together.

"We don't look-.... Fancy enough?" I say aloud.

"This is what the tailor said we should wear I feel like this is plenty out of my comfort zone." Logan adjusts his bowtie.

"Yeah well you have a boyfriend. How am I supposed to pick anyone up if I look like this? And I'm confused." I ask. Logan just chuckles.

"Clothing is not how you find a good suitor Roman." I nod. Brushing my hair for the sixth time.