patton i need help

this is monxiety platonic chapter. Theres a mention of prixiety and logicallity.

Patton pov\\\\\\\😺😸
So me and logan were texting and Virgil comes bursting through my door he closes it behined him.
"Patton! I need help." He yells surprising me. He starts pacing my room.
"Hey kiddo whats up." I say texting logan. 'Hey Virgil came bursting through my door imma gonna have to talk later'
I pat-on the seat next to me. He sits down with me on my bed and plops laying down flat staring up in the ceiling in horror.
"Kiddo are you gonna say anytging or just silently have a panic attack in your head?" I ask.
"I need relationship advice." He says bluntly. I nod at him for him to continue. He grabs one of my pillows and burys his face in it. He groans out of embarrasement.
"Virgil i cant help if you dont tell me what you need help with." I say reassuringly. He takes his face out of the pillow.
"You know how me and princy are dating and stuff right?" He asks and i nod. "So umm we w-were text-flirting ya ya know-w how couples do and he texts me back.
"Hey can i ask you a question." And i was like "yeah sure" because why not right?" He starts figiting with his hoodie.
"And What did he reply with?" I ask wanting to help. He looks at me red across the face he grits his teeth and mumbles something i cant understand.
"What was that?"
"He asked if next time when we make out if i would give him a hickey...." He studders out. I was now uncomfortably sitting looking at my friend i was suppose to help.
I kind of yell in my head.
"W-well and do you not want that?" I kinda studder out now.
"No its just, ive never done that before. Im worried I'll mess it up and he will hate me..." He replies. My heart sinks at this, hes so anxious which makes sence he is anxiety. " what am I gonna dooooooo!?" He groans. He then throws the pillow back over his face and screams in it. I was very uncomfortable.

Ive never done anything like that so i cant help. Also im more like his dad and this is weird. Oh well I have too he has asked for help
"Virgil im uhh sure you will do fine." He looks up.
"I should not have asked for help... You haven't done that either have you?" He asks i nod slowly. He groans and plops back down on the bed.
"Great i am gonna be awful and then I'm gonna get dumped by the literal EMBODIMENT OF LOVE AND ROMANCE!" He yells and groans loudly into the pillow.
"Aww kiddo in sure princy wont dump you over your inability to kiss." I cut my self off "wait that didnt come out right. I mean im sure he wouldent do that." I can practically hear him roll his eyes from under the pillow.
"Virgil, i really dont know how to help. Ive never done that stuff,..." I think for a minute "but... Logan has!" I exclaim. He sits up.
"What? What do you mean." He asks confused. I scratch the back of my neck, I'm pretty sure my face changes color.
"Umm. Logan has given me a hickey..." I studder out. He sighs.
"And how did he do so?" He asks intrigued. I blush completely.
"I uhh was very drunk and only saw it when i woke up." He shoots straight up.
"What?! You? Patton? Got drunk? AND made out and only knew because the hickey?!" His eyes were wide. Confusion and surprise cover his face.
"Yes?" I say shyly. He falls off the bed.
"What !" He says getting up. I nod slowly. He runs his fingers through his hair. "Wow. Thats... You know what im not gonna ask anymore about this..... *cough*  Do you mind if i ask Logan how to do that... Uh thing?" He stutters the whole time i laugh and nod he stumbles out of the room.
I laugh to myself.

(There was a little bit of ship to this but honestly i got this idea from a convo I had with one of my friends. Lets just say the convo was awkward and I was very virgil. Also its loosely based on the convo so don't go like yelling at them about underaged drinking the whole drinking bit was just really funny to me )