Prologue..

I can't believe we won. We won the dead yourself out challenge. Now I finally get to meet that hunk Chandler. I know it's only for a two days and he has a girlfriend, but who fucking cares!!!!!!

Me and my mom had been waiting for this trip all year long. I was so excited. It was three days until we were off to Las Vegas. I can't wait. I couldn't sleep so decided to get on Instagram. I went straight to chandler page I clicked on his most recent picture. It was a picture of the Las Vegas sign.

I can't wait to meet these big fan Jasmine Brightwell and Amber Brightwell. He had my insta named tagged as imafishy2014. But hey don't judge my name. A lot of my friends had commented on it saying it's not fare or take me with you I just laughed.

I exited the picture coming back to his main page. another picture had popped up it was one of a broken heart. It read this "Hana Hayes I hate the choice you have made. But I want you to be happy. I guess I am single now! 😭😨"

A lot of girls commented yay or yippee. Man they had no heart. But some said awww or how sad. I felt sad because he was going to be alone And single now.

Wait hold on a second.

Chandler Riggs is seeing me in three days!!

And he is going to be single.???!!!

I could not believe this was happening.