Chapter 11

Chandler POV

After Norman left I fell asleep.

I woke up before jasmine. Thank the lord that meens I can wake her up with a kiss mwaahhahahhaha. I leaned down and kissed her. Her lips were so soft. She finally started to kiss me back and Norman walked in.

"Hey..oh ok I did not need to see that."

"What do you need Norman?" Jasmine asked.

"I'm coming to give you and Chandler 300$ each to go shopping for clothes for the wedding."

"So all of us are going shopping today?. Jasmine asked me.

I nodded my head.

"Ok well I'm gonna go get dressed." Jasmine said

"Ok me too." I told her.

Jasmines POV

Wow! That was adorable. That's the perfect way to wake up your girlfriend. I went into the bathroom smiling. I grabbed white skinny jeans and a black 5SOS shirt. I straightened my hair and put mascara on and a little bit of eyeliner.

I walked and saw Chandler shirtless and in his boxers. But they were like the tight ones so I could see the shape of his but. He had a cute but,that sounds weird but damn. I turned around to the door and walked into the hall.

Sam and cheyanne had just came out. "Yall got y'all's money?" I asked.

They nodded. Mine was in my room on the dresser. I went in was still shirtless but had pants on. Ok now I could stand it. I went got my phone and my money. He slipt his shirt on I was admiring again.

"If I let you touch them while your awake? Maybe you will get over them." He said.

I ran over and slipt my hands under his shirt. He was flexing I could tell. "Ok I'm done now before I have an orgasm." I said.

"Ok let's go."

There was a car in the driveway. "Who's is that?" I asked

Chandler held up his license. "Wow you got your drivers license?!!" I yelled

"No he got a unicorn!" Cheyanne said.

I started laughing then rolled my eyes. I jumped into the middle seat next to Chandler and cheyanne sat in the passenger seat. Sam had to sit the back.

"Aww why do I have to sit in the back?" Sam asked

"Because your younger than all of us." Cheyanne said

"Yeah but my one day!" Sam said

"Wait your born on June 26 ?" I asked

"No shit Sherlock!!" Cheyanne yelled

"Sam get in." Chandler said.

So Sam finally got in and we were there at the mall in like ten minutes. Me and Chandler went searching while Sam and cheyanne did. We went to the suit shop and Chandler got a white shirt with a black tie. Those face black pants that look like slacks and fancy shoes.

"Ok your turn now." Chandler said.

We went to a really fancy dress shop. I picked out a blue and whitish dress. It was so pretty but it was 327$. Chandler gave me 50$ of his money so we could pay for it.

"Thanks."

"No problem."

"Ok let's go find cheyanne." I told chandler.

We found them looking for us. Cheyanne had a poofy pink dress that same right to her knees

"Awww that's so cute." I screamed.

"Hey guy we need to get yall home Norman needs to talk to yall." Chandler said grimly.

I got worried but I had all these great friends with me so I would be ok. This time me and Sam and Chandler sat in the front. Cheyanne was in the back and she kept pulling on my hair.

We got there and took our dresses and suits up to me and cheyannes rooms. Then we came and sat on the couch. My mom and Norman sat in the love seat in front of us.

"Ok girls don't freak out everything is going to be just fine." My mom said. When she said that something really bad must have happened.

"Well while yall were out of the house I felt this really bad ache in my head. We went to the hospital because it got bad." She started crying.

"Your mom had to get a pet. She has bronchial cancer." Norman said.

"No!" I yelled,"she can't!"

"How long does she have to live? She all I have. Are yall moving the wedding?!" Cheyanne screamed

"Call down and yes the wedding is Tuesday and she only has 2 weeks at the most." Norman said holding my moms hand.

I ran up to my room. How could this be happening?! My mom barely has anytime to live. I hurried my head in my pillow crying. Chandler came in trying to comfort me.

"She is all I have in the world. My dad is out there but he doesn't care about us. My little brother is dead and my older brother is a drug addict. What do I do?" I asked Chandler.

"You have me Sam cheyanne and Norman. Plus kinda the whole world and the cast of the walking dead. But especially me I will be by you the whole time. I love you and I will never leave you."

"I love you too....and thank you for comforting me." I told him.

"Want to go back down stairs?" Chandler asked.

I nodded. Cheyanne was down there with Sam hugging her. They were so cute together. My mom was by her side.

"Mom who going to take us then?. I asked the question liming in my mind.

"Well since...."she sniffles," since me and Norman are getting married he is going to get all the rights to yall. Oh yeah and we have a surprise." My mom said.

"Oh besides you having cancer." I muttered but Chandler heard me and gave me a hug.

"We are going to adopt a boy named Mingus. His mother died on cancer as well." Norman said.

"I always wanted another brother!" I said sarcastically.

"When will he be her?" Cheyanne asked she was smiling now.

"Tonight!" My mom yelled.

So I'm going to have a new brother to replace my dying mom life was perfect and since the wedding was Tuesday me, Sam, cheyanne, and Chandler get to miss school on Monday and Tuesday.

Tuesday

Mingus actually wasn't that bad. He was our age. He was a only child. And now he had two sister a mother who is dying and a famous dad. He got along with Chandler and Sam really wel to.

I watched as my grandpa walked my mother down the isle. He was crying. Me and Cheyanne were brides maids and Chandler and Sam with the best men. As well as Andrew and Steven. Norman looked really good in a suit to.

(Skipping the boring part)

"Do you Norman Reedus talk this woman to be your lawfully wedded wife?" The preacher asked.

"I do."

"Do you amber Colleen Brightwell take this lawfully wedded man to be your husband?"

"I do."

"I know pronounce you husband and wife! You may kiss the bride." The preacher cheered.