Chapter 3

The rest of the night we just walked around. I talked about my older brother and my younger that had past away. He asked me about Texas. He had never been there.

"It's really cool. So many weird traditions and events. I live in a small town called Mineola. My grade only consists of about 120 people so it's small. But football games are so loud and crazy." I told him.

"Man sounds awesome my school is huge the town I live in is huge everything is huge I get tired of it sometimes though." He said sadly.

"Jasmine I know we like just met but I feel like I have known you forever." He admitted.

I blushed he was so sweet. He leaned in trying to kiss me. I stopped him. "I have liked love you my whole life but can I get to know you before I have my first kiss." I asked

He nodded ok. "Wait you have never kissed some before?" I shook my head no.

"Well I want to be the one to take it." He yelled to the whole world.

It was 2:30 am now we met my mother back at the restraunt. Everyone got into the limousine. Ok I guess we are staying at the same hotel I thought to myself.

When we got there my mom told me she was staying with Norman tonight. That meens Chandler was staying with me . My told me that there are two rooms in our suite so Chandler is staying in one and me in another.

I rolled my eyes,"Ok mom!" Me and Chandler raised to the room that was on the 15th floor. I opened the door and was amazed. There was a huge living room with a deck outside and huge kitchen.

I ran and jumped onto the couch opening my suitcase. My fanfiction journal about Chandler. Oh no! I thought he picked it up and read some of it then closed it.

"So you want to kiss me huh?" He asked.

"Yeah but that was whenever it was never gonna happen...now that I have a chance, I wanna get to know you first.ok?" I asked he nodded.

I did get to know him. He wasn't just a celebrity anymore, he was like a friend. Soon I got tired and we went to bed. I went to mine and he went to his. I was almost asleep when he came in. He was shirtless and oohs damn that six pack tho!!! I blushed hard.

"I lost my teddy bear. Can I sleep with you tonight." He asked sounding 2. I nodded. He jumped in and cuddled next to me. He put his arm around me .

I snuggled into his bare chest feeling like the luckiest girl ever.

Mourning

I woke up to a yell. Oh shit! It was my mom.

"Young lady why is he shirtless and in bed with you?" She screamed.

"Because we watched Annabelle and I was scared so I asked him to but he just came shirtless that's how guys sleep apparently. Shirtless." I daydreamed, looking at his body....wow.Then everyone of the cast was there. We tried to hide under the covers but everyone had a picture already.

It was our final day here. I didn't want to leave at all!!! I was getting dressed when a rose and a note slid under the bathroom door. It said, "I am a celebrity and your a normal person but I don't give a care. You are so sweet and so pretty. We might be apart after this. But I don't care. Will you be my girlfriend?" Oh my gosh Chandler freaking Riggs just asked me to be his girl. I'm gonna go die in a hole now.

I got finished getting ready and met Chandler and everyone else in the lobby. I smiled when I saw him. I nodded my head yes and he knew what I meant. He ran towards me and picked me up whirling me around.

"Awww." Said the whole cast and my mom. Then I saw the unbelievable. Norman got on one knee and pulled out a ring. "Amber Brightwell I just met you but I love you will you marry me?" She nodded yes. Oh my gosh I knew it ahahahah victory is mine!!

Me and Chandler walked out hand in hand and went to the park all the other cast came but left us alone.

"So I'm an actor what talents do you have?" He asked me.
"Well I can sing a lil I guess?" I told him
"Show me?" He asked innocently.

"Ok.......oh won't you stay with me cause your all I need it ain't love it's clear to seeee but darling stay with me." I sang smiling.

He was in shock. "You were amazing!!!" He yelled. Then all of the cast came out clapping. My cheeks were red as fuck by now.

"Your amazing!" Andrew said.
" She doesn't think so." My mom told them.
"Your crazy!" Chandler screamed.
"Chandler can I talk Jasmine alone?" My mom asked.
"Of course your her mother." Chandler told her.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Ok since me and Norman are getting married. Well we are moving to Atlanta, Georgia. We aren't staying Texas." She told me.

What?! I was happy but what about cheyanne she couldn't live without me. Wow I sounded conceded. But still...

"What about cheyanne?" I asked. She knew we were like sisters.

"You haven't heard?" I shook my head no. "Her family died in a car crash I found out yesterday and she is going to be coming with us to Georgia." My mom cried trying to hold back tears.

Oh my gosh.....her families gone! How...I....no....! But Cheyanne gets to live with us!! But will she still be the same girl I knew before?