The freakout!

Funtime Foxy has found out that she is pregnant and she never even knew it.The Funtimes are going to have their hands full in nine months.But the bigger problem is what Mr.Scott will think when Funtime Foxy tells him the NEWS.

F.t Foxy's P.O.V
There....IS NO WAY IN HELL, THAT I AM PREGNANT! *is freaking out and panting like crazy*

F.t Freddy's P.O.V
Foxy you need to calm down and take a deep breath and relax.We just need to figure out when all your symptoms started.And then know which of our recent cuddle times caused this. (I am not using the PROPER wording for describing because this is not an adult story.if you want to hear about that, there are websites for that.)

F.t Foxy's P.O.V
How am I supposed to do that Freddy?Have you not been paying attention to how I have acted these bad few weeks.I can barely remember what all I did most of those days, other than my outbursts and al my mood swings and what not.But nothing of real motivation or anything of that sort I can be remember. *is pacing back and forth in her kitchen freaking out*

F.t Freddy's P.O.V
Foxy it will be ok.You are not the only one here nor was I or you the only ones around during all that that happened with you.So just please take a deep breath and.........

F.t Foxy's P.O.V
HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO WHEN I HAVE JUST FOUND OUT I'M PREGNANT FREDDY!I HAVE NOTHING PREPPED, PLANNED IR READY FOR THIS BABY!FOR ALL WE KNOW IT COULD BE TWINS, TRIPLETS, QUINTUPLETS.WHO KNOWS, FOXS CAM HAVE A LOT OF BABIES IN ONE SITTING!I COILD END UP BIRTHING A MILLION OF THEM. *continues babbling on about what could happen*

F.t Freddy's P.O.V
It was st this point that Funtime Foxy was now losing it and wouldn't stop rabbling on about the endless possibilities of what could go wrong.And it was getting to the point of being annoying and just plain silly and if she didn't stop.She was gonna pass out from not slowing it down and just breath, and take a moment to relax and get a better and more clearer mind on the situation at hand.So I had to do a little rude and raise my voice to get her to stop and listen. FUNTIME FOXY!And just like I knew she would,she stopped pacing and her rambling on and looked at me with a concerned look in her eyes.

F.t Foxy's P.O.V
Freddy had used his slightly high tone voice.And I knew he was upset and irritated because he only uses it when someone or something is annoying him.So I stopped my panicking episode and listened to what he was about to say.

F.t Freddy's P.O.V
I walked towards Foxy and wrapped my arms around her waist and put my noise up to the end of her noise and looked her in the eyes.Funtime Foxy I said calmly!

F.t Foxy's P.O.V
Yes Freddy?

F.t Freddy's P.O.V
Listen to what I have to say right now please.And please do not interrupt me while I speak.Just listen first and then we can have a discussion afterwards ok?

F.t Foxy's P.O.V
Ok Freddy!

F.t Freddy's P.O.V
Everything will be ok, I am here for you.You are not the only one who has to deal with this problem.We as a couple deal with all problems that in any way can or do relate to this.They may not be as dire as this current one.But we always handle them together no matter what.Do we not Foxy?

F.t Foxy's P.O.V
Yes we do!

F.t Foxy's P.O.V
And am I not always there for you when I can be.And even when I'm not, you know there will always be some else other than me to help you.And even though there are times when you need me but I am not there.You know I try my HARDEST to get to you.Do I not Foxy?

F.t Foxy's P.O.V
Yes...you have!

F.t Freddy's P.O.V
And I have been there for you since the beginning haven't I.

F.t Foxy's P.O.V
I understood what he was trying to do and he was right.But in my mind it just wasn't really working for me.Even though he is here for me and I know Freddy is very supportive.I don't think that even his help will be enough for me.I was lost at what to do and I couldn't think of what to do next.So I did the one thing that felt necessary because I just couldn't think properly and I was just so lost.I lowered my face from Freddy's nose and slowly placed it on his chest and cried.

F.t Freddy's P.O.V
Foxy?

F.t Foxy's P.O.V
*is not responding*

F.t Freddy's P.O.V
Foxy?What's wrong Foxy? *is looking down at his loved one who is bound to have a child*

F.t Foxy's P.O.V
............................

F.t Freddy's P.O.V
Foxy what is the matter dear. Please answer me, don't shut me out.You can talk to me!

F.t Foxy's P.O.V
...................

F.t Freddy's P.O.V
At least say something so I know you at least heard me and were paying attention to when I was talking earlier.

F.t Foxy's P.O.V
I *sniffle*heard *sniffle* you.

Narrator's P.O.V
Funtime Foxy is crying into Freddy's chest and rubbing her head against his chest and matting up the fur on her face and Freddy's chest hairs.

F.t Freddy's P.O.V
I could feel my chest get wet and I knew instantly that Foxy was not ok.Though I had noticed it before now, but I figured it was just a quick and short flow of tears.But now I can feel a big wet spot in the middle of my chest where Foxy had her face rested.So instead of just asking again if we was ok.I just lowered my head until my chin softly landed on top of her head and I just laid my head there not bothering her anymore about the subject.So I just said this one thing to her in a calm voice!I LOVE YOU FUNTIME  FOXY!AND WE WILL MAKE IT THROUGH THIS TOGETHER!YOU AND ME!

F.t Foxy's P.O.V
*in a muffled voice* I can't Freddy!

F.t Freddy's P.O.V
HUH!

F.t Foxy's P.O.V
*moves her face from out of Freddy's Chest but still has her head against his chest* I can't Freddy!I just can't!

F.t Freddy's P.O.V
You just can't what Foxy?

F.t Foxy's P.O.V
I can't do this Freddy!

F.t Freddy's P.O.V
What can't you do Foxy?I can't help you if I don't know what is wrong!

F.t Foxy's P.O.V
I can't do this whole baby thing Freddy!

F.t Freddy's P.O.V
What about it can't you do Foxy?

F.t Foxy's P.O.V
ALL OF IT FREDDY!I'M SCARED FREDDY AND I DO NOT KNOW WHAT TO DO!I HAVE NO EXPERIENCE IN BABIES!OR HOW TO RAISE ONE, LET ALONE BIRTH ONE! *starts to cry again*

F.t Freddy's P.O.V
The raising the baby part I can do the most with.I technically did most of the raising of you.So the baby raising part will be easy.

F.t Foxy's P.O.V
Yeah but I'm a FOX.And FOXS have liters of babies Freddy.So you raising one is nothing compared to having to raise more than one baby at a time.

F.t Freddy's P.O.V
That doesn't sound like it is the most concerning to you.It sounds like you are more concerned about something else more than THAT!

F.t Foxy's P.O.V
No it's not...........

F.t Freddy's P.O.V
What is it that has you the most worried Foxy?

F.t Foxy's P.O.V
Well *sniffle* I am *sniffle* concerned *sniffle* about........

F.t Freddy's P.O.V
Foxy?You can tell me what's wrong .I won't make fun of you for it.

F.t Foxy's P.O.V
I am concerned what Mr.Scott will say when I tell him.I don't know how he will react to the news and I don't want him to be mad at me.

F.t Freddy's P.O.V
I'm sure he would not yell at you. *mwauw, kisses the top of Funtime Foxy's head*

Mr.Scott's P.O.V
Are you so sure about that Freddy?

DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUN!Mr.Scott was there almost the whole time, or was he.Find out in the next chapter OOOOOOF!FUNTIME FREDDY X FUNTIME FOXY!