I didn't mean to... (chapter 7)

Reader's POV:

I heard a door open and footsteps leading to past my bed.The curtains opened causing light beams to flood my eyes.I groan and turn over pulling the blanket up in hope for sleep to come again.I heard a female voice telling me to get up and get ready for school,This made me spring up into a sitting postion.

"School?!"I slightly yelled in shock,I thought it was the weekend so I was calm last night but hearing it's school,A new school is going to be worse.I felt something besides me move till I turned my head to see Chucky half asleep hugging my arm.Jessia came towards me and smiled as she gave me an outfit.It was a naive blue shirt and skirt.Jessia walked out of the room as I stood up and walked to my suitcase,I grabbed out some kneehigh black socks.I looked around my suitcase in hopes of finding my black jumper.I found it and turned to grab my other clothes than went to the bathroom to get dressed.

I walked back into the room dress to see Chucky on my bed playing on my phone.I walked over and grabbed the bag Jessia gave me with all the stuff I need.I didn't know what to do with Chucky since if I left him hear he might hurt someone or if I bring him he might hurt someone at school.Chucky saw me and smiled as he stood up still smaller than me.

"Hi bestie!"He said gleefully as he handed he me my phone.I smiled and grabbed my phone as I frowned resulting back to the question I was on before.Chuck noticed this and hugged me,I hugged back and picked him up putting him on my shoulders as I looked down at my phone seeing the time,I still had an hour till I had to even think about school.I walked out of my room only to knock into someone,I fell backwards causing chucky to fall next to me.I looked up to see Kassie standing there,Frustrated  written all over her face.

I picked up my stuff and stood in front of her.I was about to speak till she grabbed my shirt and gritted her teeth."Don't you dare think about hanging out with any of us cause none of us like you,"She spat in my face then let go of me walking off as I wiped my face,Chucky proceeded to run after her till I jumped on him hoping to stop him.Kassie turned to look at me and glared.She was about to saw something till I cried out in pain and jumped back only to see that a knife had stabbed me through my hand and from the tug it deepen it,I held my hand to my chest as blood dripped down.I looked up to see Kassie with a horrified expression as Chucky looked at me heartbroken.I got up grabbing my bag bolting down the hall only to be stopped by Jessia's Husband which I never got the name of.He saw the blood on my hand and quickly grabbed me causing me to yelp in pain.

"What happened?"He asked in panic,He brought me to the bathroom cleaning me up and examined it."I can't fix this..."He said as he wrapped my hand up then held his hand around me bringing me out of the bathroom saying we were going to the car to the hospital.Kassie had come out only to get blamed for stabbing me,Kassie was being held by mom as Chucky was no where to be seen.

After the nurse sticked me up I was sent home to rest.I was terrified,But dad said Kassie was being talked to and be no where near me.I told him Kassie didn't do it and he looked at me confused till I said it was Chucky.He of cause never met Chucky so I said it was the doll.He grabbed my arm and pulled me into the house pushing me into my room as I continued to yell at him that it was the doll but he just shut the door locking me inside.I banged on the door not wanting to be in here.I started to cry from fear till I slouched down leaning my back on the door.

I heard footsteps causing me to look up in panic to see Chucky.I back up against the door more.Tears ran down my face,He saw this and frowned walking over slowly.I brought my knees up to my chest hugging them hoping this was just a nightmare that I was going to wake up from.Chucky proceeded to slowly walk towards me till he was standing in front of my knees.

"I'm sorry..."He tried apologising but I only felt my chest tighten."She hurt you and yo stopped me..."His voice was broken,I slowly put my knees down so they were crossed.I opened my arms slightly only for Chucky to jump into them crying onto my shoulder repeating 'I'm sorry' over and over again.I hugged him tightly and whipped my tears.

My hand still arched so I didn't hug him that tightly on that side.He turned around and looked at my hand,He was about to touch it till I pulled it away from him quickly in fear he'll hurt it again.He sat down in my lap and looked down upset.I pat him on the head with my other hand hoping to cheer him up.He didn't move,He just sat there.

"Chucky..."I spoke softly as his head lifted to reavel his deep blue eyes which flashed red.I took a deep breath than continued to talk."You can't continue to hurt people because they...hurt me."I tried to pick my words so he could understand.He tilted his head as I held up my now broken hand and put it in front of him."You'll hurt me and it's wrong."He looked at me then back at my hand.I sighed than leaned back onto the door.It was going to be much harder teaching him not to kill or hurt people,Harder than I thought.