chapter 13

SOPHIA'S POV

I froze. I felt Minho's eyes go my way slowly as my eyes started to water. I couldn't believe it.

"Let me see the note." Minho said sternly obviously holding back his tears. We left our breakfest and followed Newt towards the homestead. The note was written in what looked like blood...didn't want to know.

MINHOS POV

I looked at the note completley shocked. I can't believe they're taking her back. No. I wont let them. They can't take the only girl I will ever love away from me.

"NO. SOPHIA YOU ARE NOT LEAVING. NOT NOW. NOT FUCKING NOW. YOU WILL STAY WITH US" I screamed at her as tears fell from her eyes.

"Minho..but how?" she said looking up at me.

"simple. Sophia I'm sorry but you can be a runner anymore. They will probably send a griever into the maze to get you. You will stay in the glade at all times with someone to watch over you."

"like a..bodyguard?"

"yes exactly." I responded as she looked like she was gonna puke.

"Minho..I'm scared.."

"I know Sophia, I'm scared too..we all are but I will do everything in my power to keep you safe." i said pulling her into a tight hug.

"Newt, do you mind if I take today off?" I asked

"Of course Minho." I took Sophia back to our room hand in hand. We sat on the bed together as I craddled her.

"Minho..who's gonna be my bodyguard?"

A/N

HEY GUYSSSSSS lol I have 2.3k which is insane! OMG thanks so much you guys! So i decided to give you another chapter to say thanks !