chapter 14

SOPHIA'S POV

"Well who do you want? Pick someone you trust and feel comfotable around." Minho asked me.

"Minho, I want you but then you have to go run in the maze."

"It's okay I can stop running the maze." he offered

"No Minho, if you don't run then we will never find a way out of here, and plus you're the keeper of the runners you can't just quit." i argued

"Sophia, I just need you to be safe and comfortable!" he said and he seemed to be getting frustrated. My eyes water and he immediatley regrets raising his voice. He pulls me into a huge hug and kisses the top of my head. "Sophia, I'm sorry but I love you soo much and you have to realize that the only thing I want right now is for you to be safe."

"I know Minho, I love you too."

DINNER TIME

MINHO'S POV

Sophia and I were just sitting at the tables enjoying dinner, then suddenly one of the runners came running to me and said

"Minho! The doors aren't closing!" then he ran towards the homestead.

"Sophia follow me!" i yelled as i grabbed her arm. I realized that those doors aren't closing because they're coming to get her.

"Minho what's happening?"

"Calm down Sophia, you'll be fine!" We ran towards the homestead and I turned around and saw them. The grievers. I picked her up and ran into the homestead as Chuck, Thomas, Alby, and Newt were all blocking the doors with anything we could find. We sat there hearing all the other gladers screaming and running around. I held Sophia in my arms and I heard her weep.

"Sophia, what's wrong?"

"Minho, all the other guys are dying because of me..if I wasn't here the the greivers wouldn't be here and they would all be alive. I should just go out there and gi-"

"Sophia shut the fuck up. We are not giving those damn creators what they want. I will rather die than let them get you." I put her lips on mine and we sat there kissing for a good 5 mins until the ceiling of the homestead got ripped off and there they were. The greivers.

A\N

hey guys! lol thanks for 2.75k! The number keeps going up which makes me so happy! Anyway thanks! see ya !