lovers of the glade

Minho's POV

Newt stomped towards me and pushed me off of Sophia.

"What the shuck were you thinking ?!?!! I knew it wasnt a good idea to put Sophia out there !" yelled newt as he pushed me back

"NO NEWT YOU SAW HER RUN OUT INTO THE MAZE AND YOU DIDNT SAY A SHUCKING THING. YOU EASILY COULDVE STOPPED HER BUT YOU DIDNT SO THIS IS ON YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP. " i yelled as i threw a punch. Newt slowly looked up at me and just walked away.

"Sophia ! are you okay?" i asked her walking to our room

"yea just shaken up a little." she replied holding her arms. I grabbed her waist close to mine until we got to our room.

"I'm gonna change really quick." i said ripping off my shirt. I caught her just staring at my muscles and abs. "you know i can see you staring" i said with a smirk as she blushed and looked away. i walked towards her and cupped her cheeks saying "your beautiful." i say connecting her lips to mine as our lips move in sync.

"Minho, I'm scared." she said stopping the kiss

"me too. I've always thought about just ending it all. Ending my life because this is all just too much for me to handle, but now i have a reason to stay." i said as i see tears fall from her eyes

"Minho please dont leave me." she said.

"Never babe. I will always be here." i reply as we continue making out. She strokes my back and feels my toned back muscles as i touch her thigh and kiss her neck earning a quiet moan.

"listen, I'm gonna go change real quick be right back." she says walking away. Then i realize i still didnt have a shirt on so i threw on my shirt and layed in bed waiting for Sophia to return. then suddenlyni heard Sophia screaming bloody murder. she's screaming out my name.