chapter 17

SOPHIA'S POV

We all started running into the maze with Minho on my right and Thomas on my left.

"Thanks Thomas for agreeing to protect me."

"No problem, I just dont want you getting hurt." Thomas replied with a wink. I felt Minho tense up getting jealous.

"Stop." I heard Newt say as he looked around. "grievers." he whispered and we started to sprinting to God knows where. We approached a door and Chuck decided to run to it. I stood behind Minho as he fought off the grievers.

"THERE'S A SHUCKING CODE." Chuck screams

"MINHO THE SEQUENCE!!" I yelled in all the chaois. Minho yelled out 8 numbers as Chuck typed them in.

"C'MON LETS GO!" Chuck yelled and we all ran to the door and it shut. We made it.

We got to a dark hallway, and suddenly all the lights turned on.

"head count." Newt said. He called out the names of the gladers. The only people left were me, Newt, Minho, Chuck, Thomas, Jeff, Clint, Winston, Frypan and 3 others. We walked down the hallway with Minho's hand in mine.

"We made it babe." Minho said kissing my cheek.

"I know. Minho I'm so happy." I said as i started to tear up.

"Sophia, we're free, we can do whatever we want. We can be together freely."

"I love you Minho." I said as we approached a door marked "exit"

A/N

hey guys! okay so heads up once they get out I'm making the story comepletley on my own. So Sophia and Minho will be together out in the real world okay ??? okay lol