Chapter 13

Once I got back to the house. Aiden and I watched movies. I ended up falling asleep for who knows how long. Until I woke up from Arianna yelling at me. Aiden was gone.

"Aiden is suppose to be taking you out ! You need to get ready lets go !" Arianna said dragging me upstairs.

"Here is my gift" Arianna said I opened the box and it was a black dress that went along with red heels. I loved it

"Thank you Arianna" I said while hugging her.

Arianna dressed me up like her own personal Barbie doll. My hair was curled half up half down this time with my bracelet, dress and heels. I was ready to go. I got down stairs and Aiden was already waiting for me.

"You look amazing birthday girl" he said while kissing my hand

"Thank you handsome" I said

"Callie I got you this open it please" he said

I opened the box and it was a necklace with a heart shaped locket. Inside was a picture of Aiden and I on the back it said forever loved A.

"Thank you Aiden I don't know what to say. All these surprises and gifts thank you" I said then kissed him.

We left and started driving for about 20 minutes till we pulled up to Arianna's drive way.

"Why are we here ?" I asked

"Arianna forgot something. " he said

We walked up the stairs and Aiden just opened the door as soon as he opened the door everyone yelled surprise!

I couldn't believe it. Aiden kissed me on the lips "happy birthday babe" he said

Arianna and Averie came up to me and hager me and said "surprise this was all for you doll"

"Thank you guys" I said

I spent the night dancing and hanging out with everyone. Of course Aiden was watching me so that no other guys made any moves on me.

Around midnight the party was still going I think there was more people now then before. Aiden grabbed me and we went outside. Averie and Arianna were there.

Aiden's P.O.V

"What's going on?" Callie asked

"I still got one more surprise for you" I said

"Here you go have fun on your trip be safe !" Arianna said

"Be safe guys! Love you" Averie said

I really loved this. For once being with Callie and not worrying was the best thing anyone could ever give me. I just hope it last.

Callie feel asleep during the ride. I wouldn't blame her. A five hour drive was a lot. We got to the hotel around 5 am. I checked us in and carried Callie unto the bed. As soon as I lay her down I can tell she is awake. I take off my clothes just down to my underwear. Callie gets up and takes off her dress and gets into bed with me.

I start kissing her arm and slowly make my way up to her neck. She grabs my face and we start making out. Things were about to get too hot so I stopped it and went to shower. As I was showering I felt these warm hands on my stomach I turn around and its Callie looking as good as ever. Fuck the rules. I grabbed her face and we started making out passionately. I kissed her down her neck down to her chest I kissed her around her chest and neck and just kept going.

*two hours later**

"Callie I have the whole day planned out for us but we are behind schedule" I said

"So this morning wasn't planned ? Well that surprise I loved it" she said then kissed me.

Callie's P.O.V

My first time was the most amazing experience Aiden. I-I-I can't believe it happened.Aiden must have read my thoughts because he came over to me and later his head on my chest. 'It was amazing Callie and tonight it will be even more amazing'

"Awwww Aiden" I said

"Okay get dressed let's go" he said and got up to get dressed

The whole day was an adventure we went sky diving, had lunch at an amazing restaurant. We went sight seeing. We went to the beach. We also went on the boat and went for a drive. The day was amazing.

We were going to go out for dinner so I put on my flats with a high waisted skirt and my floral crop top. I straightened my hair. I was too lazy to curl it.

Aiden took me to the top of the hotel where there was candles everywhere and rose petals that were red and pink.

"Aiden this is beautiful" I said

"This is all for you babe. Anything for you" he said then pulled out the chair for me

"Thank you" I said

"Your welcome" he said

Our diner went perfectly. We went back to our room. Before we left I wanted to do this again. This time the bed.

We kissed, clothes came off , and the magic happened over again.

*next morning*

I woke up and it was 10 am. Aiden was sound asleep next to me. Wait ? 10 am !!

"Aiden wake up ! We over slept !" I said as I ran to the bathroom to shower.

I took a shower brushed my teeth and got out and Aiden packed all of our things. We left and returned the key 5 minutes before 10:30am.

"Arianna wants us to go back to her place she says you have so many gifts waiting for you" Aiden said

During the drive I slept. I was still tired and sore from last night.

When I woke up we were already at Arianna's house I walk in. There were gifts all over the living room and the dinning room.

"Are all these for me!?" I said

"There is more then a 600 gifts remind me next to tell these people to just put money in a card" Arianna said "even though you do have about 500 cards"

"Help me open these gifts guys" I said

It took about 4 hours to open them all. They weren't that bad of gifts some where perfumes, soaps, Victoria secret sweaters or sweat pants, someone gave me hangers I guess they didn't much. Plus there was more. Averie got me some things from Victoria secret. I probably had more then 3,000 dollars this was crazy.

Abby's house count fit all of my things from my party so Aiden made me a little house in the back for my things.