0.2

0.2

Sometimes,

All you ever need,

Is a hug.

/ Haley /

My cheeks blushed in embarrassment.

"You don't have to be such an ass" I rolled my eyes, I never spoke like this to anyone and guilt soon flooded inside of me. I wanted to just grab my books and move to another seat, but the rest were all taken.

"And you don't have to look like you just got out of bed" He replied, his eyes were locked on a blonde who were batting her eye lashes at him and rubbing her exposed thighs, sometimes teasing him by lifting her skirt high enough to see her pink laced underwear. He bit his lip and sent her a wink in response.

I nearly puked inside my mouth at the sight. I groaned and ignored his remark. Forget about wanting to find out more about him, he's a jerk and that's all I need to know.

"You know," The pencil in my hand froze as soon as I felt his hot breath against my ear, his lips barely brushing against the side. I felt my body tingle once again and the hairs on my arms stick up.

"You'd be pretty hot if you weren't such a good girl, babe" I heard him chuckle against my ear as he realized the affect he had on me.

I felt a big lump in my throat that refused to allow me to speak up.

"I, I'm not a good girl" I nearly whispered.

It was silent for a couple of seconds before laughter filled my ears. I snapped my head towards him to see his head thrown back and his eyes squeezed shut as what sounded like heaven escaped from his mouth. I felt my cheeks burn once again. I wanted to slap him right there, but doing that would only worsen the situation. And I'd never have the balls to hit anyone.

"Holy shit, good one" He chuckled, wiping the tears from his eyes with his thumb. He looked so hot and kissable, if it weren't for his disgusting personality.

I gritted my teeth and scrunched my eyebrows together. What the hell was so funny about what i said? I reached for the ponytail that kept my hair up and immediately took it out. I allowed my brown hair to flow down against my cheeks and past my shoulders. My hair was pretty long, so it covered the person i no longer wanted to see.

Childish, I know. Who lets out their hair just so they couldn't see the person they disliked? I do.

I felt the side of my hair being lift up and blue eyes peep out from behind it. "Is letting go of your hair supposed to create an invisible shield?" he let go of my hair and sighed in amusement.

"Anyways, you're beyond a good girl. You're like a straight up nerd. Bet you never even went to a party, have you?" He chuckled.

No, I haven't. I thought about lying to him, just to get him to shut up. But I'm not a very good liar, and I don't enjoy doing it.

"No" I mumbled.

"Of course, Anyone could have guessed that. I'll bet a hundred dollars you wouldn't even go to the one tonight"

"Can you just leave me alone?" I snapped. I turned around to face him and our eyes immediately connected. His pupils dilated and I shifted uncomfortably in my seat. His look was intimidating, his tattoos covered any remaining white skin left on his arms and his black nose piercing added to the tough look. He had too many piercings on his face, One was on his lip, nose, and eyebrow. That definitely didn't stop him from looking attractive though. Most girls would have ran away just by giving him one glance, I'm not even sure how I even have the nerve to talk to him this way. He scared me alright, I couldn't help but wonder if he got into fights a lot. Does he win most of them? Does he have the strength to break someones nose or arm? Is he as tough as he seems?