1.9

1.9

Maybe if

You fix me

I'll be

Less broken

/ Haley /

By the time Luke reached the dorms, it was pouring rain.

"You sure you'll be fine?"

I nod my head. "I'm already wet, I'll be okay. Thank you," but before I opened the car door, i looked at him one more time. His hair was still damp and spiky and his jaw tensed every time his lip quivered, something i bet he didn't notice he does.

"If you keep biting your lip when you look at me the rain isn't going to be the only thing that makes you wet."

I stop biting my lip and inhale sharply, surprised at how open he was. "I-I-"

"Jesus christ Haley, you need to get over that stuttering of yours," he laughs.

"What are you doing?" I ask as i watch him shut off the car and get out.

"I'm going with you, obviously" he smiled. "Your roommate isn't there."

I look at him confused as we begin to walk to my dorm, "how do you know?"

He shrugs and grabs my hand, entwining our fingers slowly and carefully, "I made sure of it."

I blush. His hand was cold and I'm almost sure mine was too, but the coldness of our hands colliding still didn't stop the electricity I felt from the contact of his skin.

"You still blush when I touch you," he says in amusement.

"Is it annoying?"

He shakes his head, "Would i be holding your hand if it was?"

I smile and look down at our hands, then at his exposed tattoos. "My mother would kill me if she found out we were da-" I stopped. "We were-uhm-doing this."

"Were you about to say dating?" He asks, letting go of my hand as we stop at my door.

"No," I immediately denied.

"You're lying. Don't lie to me," he says sternly.

I can feel my cheeks burning with embarrassment as I stood in front of him. Was i? I mean, we might as well be a couple if we're going to keep going out like this, right?

"Well, yeah. But i know we're not-it's just it feels like it because of all the going out and kiss-"

"You don't think I've kissed other girls?" He rudely interrupts, obviously not caring about how hurt i would feel by hearing that.

I look at him in disbelief, "Are you kidding me, Luke? Why are you being so rude? You told me you wanted me and now-

He huffs and rolls his eyes, "I want you, Haley. That doesn't mean i want to date, I don't date."

I roll my eyes and turn my back to him, opening the door and stepping inside, "And i'm not a friends with benefits person, so have fun with your life Hemmings, i have enough to worry about" and then I slammed the door.

I should have known from the start not to get included with Luke, his looks basically scream for people to stay away. So how the hell did i end up here? Why on earth would I believe that he could actually be any different than what everyone called him out to be?

I've been a wreck ever since i met him, and yet i still can't stay away. I'm attached to a boy that doesn't have a single care.

//A.N
Short chapter, sorry I haven't been updating lately but Happy New Years!! Have a safe night x