HE AN (4)- SOUL WORLD

The next few days Yin You avoided He An as a plague. The system had just notified her that due to a few important meetings her father had, they have decided to delay the announcement of their engagement for a few days. This of course brought relief to her as she was too used to being a villainess and needed some time to think of a perfect plan to steal Jennet's position as the female lead.

Oh!And she had another big goal!

Among all of these worlds she wanted to find a suitable hubby candidate for herself.
TO HELL 'TRUE LOVE IS TRASH'!!!!
Even if it's trash and does not last long, one must still try everything for our happiness. And then after completing all of her missions, she had three choices:-

1.)To ask to return forever to her original world a few years before she died.

2.)To go and live in any of the mission world she found nice.

3.)To live in the Soul world where the system administratives rule and where her father is kind of the 'President'.
The Soul world is kind of a dreamland for every soul after completing all of their tiring missions. In the Soul world, different souls who possess the body of dead or vegetative human beings,live together in harmony like normal human beings. Also if they are bored, they can easily notify their systems to take them to a mission world, as each and every one over there has a system.
She wanted to find a perfect hubby and live peacefully with him in the Soul World and in case he cheats on her, she can easily throw him into an unknown dangerous world and go on missions to find a new hubby. And in case along with time their love fades , she can easily erase all his memories and send him into his own world during his own times and go on missions to find a new hubby.
As for how she would take them to the Soul World,well she could just wait until he dies in his original world or kill him in a few seconds. After all the Soul World was for souls. And how she will transport him there ...well -
(Making a cute teary eyed face) "Papa I have a wish."
(Die hard doting father/president) "Just say and consider it done."(in a happy doting tone).
All the administratives :" ....... "( We heard nothing and saw nothing).
And as for all the other souls jealous of her, 'Hello! I didn't tell you to not seek a father . Go find one yourself other than eyeing mine.'

And to all the female leads inside every world including the ones Jennet were,who say that love is just a waste of time and after a few days roll in bed with the ML and ruin everybody else's life,'Hello! Aren't you all just playing hard to get! Although I may use that technique in some worlds now as well though , Hehe!'
........................................................................
Xu: Host what the heck are you doing?
"I am dressing up"
Xu:I can see that
Today there was a banquet arranged in the school by the student council .
Although it might seem like an insignificant event but it actually had a great influence in the story. This was the first time in the original story after Yin You'd heartbreak of being rejected that she would come face to face with the male lead.Although not mentioned in the story, on this day another event was gonna happen that would give a worse impression of Yin Yu to the males lead and second male lead. One of her classmates who would also be one of the fl's rookies in the future had a crush on He An. Her name was Chan Yang. Yin Yu being close to He An adding up to her good grades and top notch looks would ignite jealousy in her. So she would temper with her drink. Although after drinking the drug ,Yin Yu managed to control her desires but she was found near the bathroom door in a very disheveled and vulgar appearance with her dress almost coming down her clevage. This was enough for everyone to be left with a bad impression of her , especially Li Changlei. Fortunately He An was also at the party and quickly sent her home.
But
That was the situation that happened with the original Yin Yu, not with me.
Ha!I have gotten used to these kind of petty tricks and they are almost the basic and practically on the beginning level in some of those high tech worlds i had gone to.
"This is it! Perfect!
She wore a sleeveless baby blue gown with a very simple but beautiful design. In fact she was sure her dress would be one of the simplest in the party. But the simple baby blue gown gave off an enchanting vibe matched with her baby blue eyes and blonde hair. After putting on the minimal makeup needed for an evening party and leaving her beautiful blonde hair in a messy bun with a sky blue hairpin the vibe became even more strong. It was an enchanting elegant but cute outlook in sync with the body's original owner's suited style.

Yes!'Suited style!' Well as very many typical cannon fodders , Yin Yu also dressed up in a little mature and attractive manner to impress the ml

Yes!
'Suited style!'
Well as very many typical cannon fodders , Yin Yu also dressed up in a little mature and attractive manner to impress the ml. Although the fact that she was a beauty could not be ignored and that she looked very eye catching and beautiful in those dresses as well , but still everyone has a different kind of aura and beauty. Some had devilishly attractive, some cute , some elegant , some mature and some childish. Yin yu's beauty and aura was that of a cute and elegant beauty's so naturally even though those dresses looked good on her they did not have this sort of enchanting feeling as that she was having now.
Without further delay she sat in her car and ordered the driver. After some time she reached the venue at the perfect time since the ml and the second ml have just went in as well. The corner of her lips went up in a devilish grin but soon turned into that of an innocent flower before anyone noticed.
Everyone in the hall were among their own social circles but she was alone. Yin Yu was an introvert and naturally didn't have any friends. The hall was too crowded so she decided to head to a quiet corner and sit down quietly. After all, that's what the original host of the body would have done anyway.
Sometime later, as expected, the second male lead came up to her. It was inevitable as she couldn't hide herself or run away from there. Fortunately he didn't say anything and just sat beside her. The dim music from a little distance rang in their ears and brought harmony between them. A handsome young boy and a beautiful young girl. Such a beautiful scenery it was but wait! ( ͡ ͜°ʖ ͡°) How can it be quiet? ~~ Some drama was supposed to take pace here~~~
Chang Yan made her grand entrance in a violet colour gown. Chang yan  had a good fashion sense but her looks were quite inferior to her own looks.
"He An and Yin Yu. Nice to meet you. I am Chang Yan. "
It was supposed to address both of them but the way she looked at He An made it obvious she was referring only to him. "He An, you are looking very good.  " Saying that, she gave a brilliant smile. It was clear she was a confident lady. Then she turned at me. "Yin Yu  how are you? It's been so long since we last talked. Do you even remember me? " She said in a lowly joking and sweet tone.
"I-I remember. "