CHOOSING SYSTEM

Misty and Xu want inside the court like room where all the authorities were waiting for them.They all had a very stern expression .
Misty went to stand in front of the Creator who was actually the creator of all systems and head of all the system administrations.
When he had first heard of how that slut human girl had tampered with his administrations ,he was very ashamed and had personally apologized to Misty and said that once after finishing her thousand lifetimes he would grant her 3 wishes and also modify Xu into any kind of system she wants.By all the years that have past he had watched the girl carefully and grew very fond of her and it was not long before he turned into a most doting father figure for her.
Misty:In my real life I had a doting father.In many of  my lifetimes I have had a doting father before getting ruined and now here also I have a doting father!!!Help me someone! All doting fathers are haunting me!!!
(〇□〇)

All doting fathers: Don't run away ,our darling daughter!!!

The Creator whose name was Dean ,looked at Misty with a serious expression and she did the same. All the administrators thought that finally the so-called father and daughter were being serious.

Everyone was still and serious. Suddenly it felt like a background music with a calm and cold tune was going on.

Xu:Why do I suddenly feel like I am just a part of the background music?

Then suddenly................

"Mistyyyyyyyyyyy!!! " A certain doting father broke the seriousness and pounced upon Misty shedding anime tears.

All the administrators and Xu:Just when we thought they were actually serious for once!!!

"Hey ! You ! Get off me you doting father! How many times do I have to tell you not to do that?!?!😬
"But but you are my only daughter ... Wahhhhh"

Misty:(T_T)(´Д⊂ヽ(=_=)

"Huh ... Fine!Since you really don't care about me." Said Dean wiping his anime tears.

"So have you decided what kind of system you want to have?"
"Yes. I want a system that could ruin the heroine and breath her harem."

"Got it. Don't worry . No matter in which world you will be , i will watch you and make sure nothing happens to you ."

"Thank you Dad."

"And what about your wishes ?"

"Firstly, i can go back to my original world after completing  about ten lifetimes. Secondly, I would try my best not to kill the main leads directly . But I can kill them indirectly . And lastly, I can OOC (out of character ) if I want to."

"Alright . As you wish."

" Xu, go to the central mechanism room to change into a different kind of system right now."
Xu went on with one of the administrator.

" How are going to take care of Jennet?"

Suddenly the aura around the happy little girl changed into that of a demoness that had just risen from the depths of hell.

"Don't worry Dad . I will completely ruin her , break her harem and even make the male lead hate her. I will give her just the same pain she had given me for the last thousand lifetimes into these ten lifetimes."

"Don't leave any way to torture her."

The system administrations : Both of their dates of their 'time of the month' really do match.٩(ˊᗜˋ*)و

After an hour Cu came into the room looking completely new .

So are you ready Host ?"
"Yup."

And with that the both of them left the hall focusing how much money Xu would have to give her after finishing every world and Xu  bargaining with the amount which finally came at a stop at 10000 dollar per mission, without even glancing at Dear Daddy anymore which left him shedding crocodile tears and his personal secretary faceplaming not knowing what to do with this boss of his.

Personal secretary: It's so hard to be the babysitter of a baby who already has a baby.(_´Д`)

Then suddenly Dean got up from his cute crying position ( *ahem* author-sama's dirty mind went somewhere else when the word 'position' was stated and only came back to the story after a hot bloodfalls from his nose) and then with a very calm and cold face looked at his personal secretary who straightened his back immediately.

"Did you take care of that matter?"

"Yes sir. No matter in whichever world she is in , he will be sent into the same world."

"Did he suspect anything or knows about this matter?"

"No , sir."

"Good. I am actually very fond of him. He is perfect and if he is not able to melt her heart , i guess I just have to find someone else."

"Why do you want them together ,sir?" He couldn't help but ask.

"She had suffered enough already and really needs someone to melt her right now and as much as I think , he would be perfect for her." He said looking at the direction in which Misty and Xu left .

When all of this was going on, the main person who was concerned,sneezing badly right now, didn't have the slightest hint that someone was in the process of a secret match-making ceremony for her.

(Hello readers , since this is my first story , I know it will not turn out that good, but I will still try my best to please you all. And if I have made any type of mistakes please do correct me. This author-sama is not a petty person)