PROLOGUE

"You are such a slut, Ru Shi."
A girl in the a closed room opeens her eyes and likes at the man in front of her.
"Do you still not regret ?"
The beautiful young girl smirked.
"Why will I when I have done nothing wrong?"
"You are really shameless to be able to say this even on your last moments alive."
"Well it's no big deal .You are just going to execute me in public,your highness."
Fool , I have already gotten used to this five hundred lifetimes ago.😑😀😎

The man smirked and left the cold palace.

The next day the whole imperial city witnessed th execution of a heaven defying beauty but none of them had any pity for her as they have all heard the beautiful concubine's attempts to harm their almighty empress.

The girl with fiery red hair and beautiful green emerald eyes stood in a room with a young boy beside her.

"Host, are you alright?"
" How many times are you going to ask the same question, Xu? I have already gotten used to it.What the hell will those cockroaches be able to do to me anyway? Rape,gang rape ,ruin reputation,humiliate,abandon,cheat,betray,Exile,assassinate,kill,that's it. It always any one of these anyway.If i would still not be used to them by now then I would've be given the title of legendary adapter by the administrators." The girl said in a cheery way totally opposite to her circumstances.

Her name was Misty Watson.She was just like any other ordinary girl from the 21st century .She was good in studies ,very creative and a lively but intelligent girl who knew when to be serious.Although born in a completely humble family , she somehow grew up to be a beauty with fiery red hair and green emerald eyes,long eyelashes,pink cheeks,red lips, a small but cute little nose and just the perfect amount of curves. No ! Telling her a beauty would be wrong ! She was exceptionally beautiful! Just like a heaven defying beauty! A perfect definition of beautiful and sexy.
When she was in highschool she had her first boyfriend.But luck was not on her side.
Her bestfriend ,Jennet,was in love with the same boy. She became very jealous and one day started a fight. As a result ,both of them fell down the stairs and died together.
Then they suddenly appeared in a court room where the administrators of all the systems worked. They told that because Jennet tried to to kill Misty , she will get a villain system and suffer for the next 1000 lifetimes in different worlds and Misty would get a heroine system. But Jennet would obviously not be happy with that. She hacked Misty's system to assign her the villainous roles she was to get and hacked the administration and got herself a heroine system instead. She also hacked the administrations in such a way that she and Misty would always be in the same world. And Misty would always be the villainess and she the heroine.
When the system administration found it out it was already too late. They apologized to Misty and her system, Xu, and promised them that after completing 1000 lifetimes she could wish for anything she wanted and also could transform Xu from the now-villainess system to any type of system she wanted. From then on Misty suffered and suffered and suffered but somehow she never lost herself . She believed that she would be able to go through all this and always remained a lively and cheerful girl which actually surprised Xu and the administrators very much and from then on, each and every administrator ,system and other hosts who heard of her always admired her and gave her the title of the legendary adapter. They also made her super op. Xu was also very fond of his host although she threw some unpleasant words and attacked him sometimes.

After 1000 of lifetimes of sufferings , finally today was the day.

Today was the day Misty finished her 1000 th lifetime

( This is my first story , so please don't be too hard on me. Please do not think me rude in any way and vote if you like the story .🙏)