Chapter 29 - Crystal

#29

Ken's POV

Nahampas ko ang mesa ng lumabas si Ali sa Office.

" Oh that kiss, it was nothing to do with me. It was'nt my first so it doesn't matter. Sabi mo nga it was just sample."

Hindi ko maintindihan kung bakit inis na inis ako sa sinabi ng dalaga when it was really what I intended to do.

It was not my decision at first but something happened that night na nagpagulo sa puso ko.

---

Hindi maalis sa labi ko ang ngiti. I knocked Ali's door pero deadma ako. Napahalakhak nalang ako sa dalaga, I find her really cute.

I went to the other room when I heard my phone's ringing. It was an unknown number, who will call in this wee hour if it's not important.

" Yes.?" walang nagsalita. I was about to end to the call when somebody in other line talk.

" Hon. I'm coming home." only one person used to call me Hon. It was Crystal. Nakaramdam ako ng saya na di ko maipaliwanag.

Crystal Clarisse Monteclaro is Marcus Aticus little sister. We are childhood sweatheart and its been 7 years since she left to pursue her dream in the catwalk. Matanda ako sa kanya ng dalawang taon. She is very beautiful at hindi nalingid sa family ko how devastitated I was when she left. We broke up before she left but I kept her promise of coming home back to my arms. It's one of the reason why I never comitted myself to anyone until Ali came. I feel attracted to her but my heart still belongs to Crystal.

It's been 7 years but nothing change, she still has this trembling effect to me. I miss her for the past years. She said she will be staying her for good.

Now, my problem is paano ko aayusin ang gulong napasukan ko kay Ali. I'm totally fucked up because I know deep in my heart Ali is not just Ali. She is someone special but Crystal is like a dream for me.

Napabalik ako sa kasalukuyan ng may kumatok sa pinto at sumungaw doon ang nakangiting mukha ni Sandler at Nathan.

" Dude, you look wasted" asar ni Sandler while Nathan is seriously eyeing on me. I guess they already knew.

" So Crystal is coming home." sabi ni Nathan.

" She called me last night."

" Paano si Ali? It's better to settled everything before Crystal arrive. You know her she can be bitchy when it comes to you." Nathan said sarcastically.

He never likes Crystal for me masyado kasi itong spoiled brat dahil only girl ito. What she wants she always get.

" I know. Huwag mo akong pangunahan." inis kong sabi.

" Wooh..Dude chill lang! pikon ka naman." biro ni Sandler.

I know its his way to lessen the tension that is starting to buil-up between him and Nathan.

" I guess I have to go. I still have an appointment. Anyway Dude, if everything will be settled between you and Crystal pwede ko na sigurong ma date si Ali.

Wala na si Nathan sa paningin ko pero nagpipigil ako sa galit at kuyom ang kamao ko. Naintindihan yata ni Sandler ang nangyayari kaya bago pa ako makapagsalita ay walang sabi itong lumabas.

I hate the idea of Ali and Nathan together.

----------------