BR #[ 3 ]

Mina let Momo follow her since she stated that she will train the latter. Even though training will take days and days to master the real martial arts and the way of using a weapon they have to do it fastly, time is running, there love one's life is in danger.

Mina then went to a corner of her room while Momo just watch her. Mina push something on the wall that cause her bed to open.

Momo's eyes then widens as she see the bed cover moves and a staircase shows up. With of course light from downstairs.

Mina then nod then went downstairs with Momo following.

Momo is mesmerized from the beauty under. She wasn't expecting Mina will have this kind of bed.

"Can I ask a question?" Momo asks, unsure.

"Go on, " Mina simply replied as she typed the code for the door to open.

"Did you made this?"

"Yeah, I made this for me. My parents don't know about these kind of stuff. This is where I train whenever I want to," Mina explained and then the door opened.

Revealing different kinds of doors. There's so many doors with labels on it.

Mina then enters a red door with a label above it saying 'Gun Training'.

Momo followed inside and got mesmerized by how wide the space is.
Different guns were displayed in the wall.

Mina then grabs a small gun and hand it to Momo.

But Momo being clueless, she only stared at it.

Typical Momo HAHAHA

Mina then chuckles "You're supposed to hold this...Then try to aim the target... I guess you already know how to shoot right?" Mina asked

Momo nod then tries to shoot the target, luckily in her first try she immediately shooted the center of the board.

Mina then claps.

"Well done! I guess you already know how to deal with these kinds so...let's go to the next room. This time, martial arts' Mina smirks as she said the last part.

-_-_-_-

Momo continue to punch the punching bag, clearly exhausted while Mina is watching the stopwatch.

Punch here. Punch there. Punch here. Punch there. Punch here. Punch there. Punch here. Punch there. Punch here. Punch there. Punch here. Punch there. Punch here. Punch there.

BLAG!

The punching bag fell on the floor while Momo is panting trying to catch her breath.

"48 seconds! Impressive." Mina said as she claps.

She then place the punching bag to its place and crack her neck. Momo then watches her intensely.

I mean, she's curious on how will the younger punch that bag when in facts it is twice as large than her and twice as heavier than her.

In just a swift, the punching bag fell on the ground together with Momo's mouth. She is impress by the younger girl's strength.

That's why never underestimate a person with a small body, you never know how much power she or he have in that body of his or her.