BR #[ 12 ]

Son Chaeyoung's POV

To say yesterday was pretty embarrasing. I never expected myself to have thoughts like that. \( ̄▽ ̄;)/

Today, Mina and I will explore the house. Mina is currently changing behind me, don't worry I turned my back to avoid what happened yesterday.

I had never - like ever - acted the way I acted yesterday.

' I'm done Chaeyoung ' I heard Mina said, so I turned my head and when I did my mouth fell into the ground.

She was wearing this kind of sexy outfit, like the Charlie's Angels outfit yeah like that? And Let's just say, she's showing me a little bit of her cleavage.

Σ( ° △ °|||)

I think I just died.

/ SHE'S SO SEXY IN THAT OUTFIT WHAT THE HECK MINA ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME /  I thought, as I gulp.

'Hey- my eyes are up here'  Mina said as she lift my chin up. I did not know I was staring at her cleavage for a long time. Believe me, Mina's smirking right now.

'T- turn your back, I am gonna change'  I stuttered. She followed what I said.

Then I started to strip my clothes and wear some clothes that I found in my bag.

≡^ˇ^≡ It's payback time now baby.

' I'm already done Mina'  I said with hint of teasing in my tone.

I swear, when she turned her head towards me, her eyes turned dark, but it was gone off quickly.

'L- let's go?' I can clearly see Mina gulped from here.

I nod. She holds my hand as we walk out of the room. This house is creepy, with all the old furnitures and the creepy paintings, the cobwebs and let us add the blood scattered everywhere.

This gives me shivers.

'Chaeyoung, are you okay?' I heard Mina whisper beside me, looking at me with that concern in her eyes.

'Y-yes, just afraid, now let's go, before something comes in our way' I excused, I am afraid but the sight of her ... in front me will make myself loose my control.

While following Mina, I found something interesting. I let go of Mina's hand and grabbed the thing that caught my eye.

'What's that?'  Mina asked as she scanned the dirty and dusty thing I have in my hands.

'I don't know, this thing is still dirty, I'll wash this when we go back home, let's just continue, shall we?' I said as I put the dirty thing I found inside my bag and we proceed to walk.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

We were still walking for 20 minutes straight, I'm not surprised my legs are wobbly due to the amount of stairs we walked.

We are now walking to a door that we both found when we were walking, and let's just say, I told Mina, the dumbest thing, to explore that part of the house.

I forgot to tell you, If the parts of the house that we have passed were creepy, that part, that we will explore is way creepier.

'Wait!'  I turned my head towards Mina confusedly, I was about to open the door when she stopped me.

'Look through the window, don't create a sound though' She said.

I followed what she had said, and looked through one of the glasspanes of the door and the sight shocked me.