BR #[ 5 ]

Mina is currently lying on her bed, thinking. "Where could my father be roaming or living? Is he dead? It can't be right? Is he okay though? "

💢KNOCK KNOCK💢

"Yeah?" Mina shouted but not that loud.

'May I come in Mina unnie? ' A familiar voice asked.

'Chaeyoung? ' Mina thought

'Yeah sure the door is already open'
Mina replied.

Then the door automatically opened revealing Chaeyoung with a tray of food.

'Nayeon unnie suggested that I should bring you your dinner since you're a little bit down for today unnie' Chaeyoung said a she walks towards Mina's bed.

'Thank you. Oh and also please don't call me unnie. Just Minari will do'

'Oh okay Minari. I'll take my leave'

Chaeyoung said as she is about to walk away but is stop by a hand gripping her wrist.

'Can you s-stay? '
Mina asked pleadingly.

Chaeyoung thought for a minute. Then nods.

'C-can I-i ask something? '
Mina said as she looks down.

'Yeah sure. '

'Uhm... W-when you were living in that abandoned house... H-have you see a man? '

'A man? Hmm... Well yeah~~ He was the one who helped us when we were surrounded by zombies'

'D-do you r-remember where he went? '

'The last thing I remembered was he also entered the house but he went to a different room. '

'Could it be possible? That he is still there? ' Mina thought

'Could it be possible that he is still there? '

'Yeah~~ i never saw a figure going out of that house'

/This is final. I am going to go back there and find my appa. Appa. I am going to get you. Wherever you are /
Mina thought

'Why did you ask anyway? I ain't trying to sound mean.. Hehehe Im just asking minari~' Chaeyoung scratching her not so itchy nape.

/ Kyeopta >~< / Mina thought then chuckles

'Well... I will tell you when I found him tomorrow'

'Tomorrow? What do you mean? '

'I am going back~'

'WHAT?! '

Mina then is shocked by Chae's sudden outburst.

'A-ahhh m-mianhe Minari~ I-I did not mean to shout at you~~ It is just... Dangerous.. I am just concern'
Chaeyoung said as she looks down.

/Awwwww ~~~ Kyeopta~ / Mina thought as she beams her gummy smile.

'Don't worry Chaeyoung, I will come back~ I will hand you a walky talky and a tracker for your to know where I'm going okay? Thanks for the concern' Mina said as she hugs Chaeyoung.

The latter was surprised by the sudden action but she hugged back.

'Oh by the way, Did you eat already? '