L

Todoroki's Point Of View
I've been really feeling something whenever I'm around him. That him however is Katsuki Bakugo...Oh, how can I describe him? I'm emotionless in the outside but in the inside, I'm full with colors of love. My heart beats fast when I feel his presence, the way he says my name (he only said it once-), or the nickname he called me (Icy-hot.), or just seeing him. His fluffy Pomeranian-like blond hair, those scarlet eyes of anger but softened, and that explosive quirk he has is truly remarkable.
I have a crush on him. I know. He doesn't like me. I know he doesn't. But that doesn't stop me. I just need to be anonymous. It's maybe best to go old school—sending love letters until he maybe realizes....hopefully, he wouldn't realize because I plan to tell him my feelings. Currently, I'm sitting at a table in a cafe with just Midoriya. So I decided to talk to him about my crush on Bakugo.

"Midoriya. How do you write love letters?" I asked him seriously.

"O-oh!" Midoriya said. He seemed kind of unsettled that I mentioned the word "love". His eyes widened, "So Todoroki-Kun....who do you have a crush on?" He asked me.

"Well...." I took a deep breath. "Bakugo."

Midoriya's blush that was noticeable went away. "Kacchan?"

"Yeah. But I...I need your help."

That cute smile of Midoriya's returned again. "Love letters, is just expressing your feelings by paper, maybe write Kacchan a poem. He might really like that!"

(Lmfao Midoriya, Katsuki fucking doesn't-)

I thought about it. I smiled, "I think that'll work. I don't want Bakugo to find out though..." I take a sip of my caramel latte. "So I just put it in his locker?"

"Without him looking!" Midoriya added. "You have to be really slick when you deliver love letters to the one you love! You can also put it on his desk."

"Ah, thanks Midoriya."

"You're welcome Todoroki." Midoriya's face ended up turning crimson for some reason. I wonder why.

I get up out of my seat, until Midoriya yelled my name out.

"Don't forget when you finish writing a letter, Mark it as "from your secret admirer"!"

Hmm. That's kind of a good note I have to use.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After the school day was over, I decided to start working on my love letter. Midoriya did suggest making a poem or just expressing my love through the paper. I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair. I started writing:
Dear My Spicy Pomeranian,

I blushed and crumpled the paper and I yeeted it to the trashcan. There's no way in hell that I'm sending him that. I get another paper, and start writing again.

Dear Katsuki Bakugo,
Those red eyes of yours makes me daydream.
The laugh of your cackling is music to my ears.
That blond puffed hair of yours reminds me of a Pomeranian.
The grimace from your mouth shows that you have potential.
Your quirk amazes me on how powerful and dominant you are.
Even though you have a explosive personality, you may have a petty heart but somewhere in that heart marks a sweet spot.

From,
Your Secret Admirer.

(I actually had to think of that note, please let me be-)

I put it in a white envelope, licked it, and sealed it. Then I stapled a heart onto the envelope, and to make sure that it's safe, I put it on the counter so I won't lose it. To be honest, I can't wait to deliver the love letter to him.

Bakugo's Point Of View
So it's back to school. Again. I see how Deku and Icy-hot are talking to each other. I overheard a bit of their conversation, something a bit like this:

"Todoroki-Kun, you got this, just do it."
"I'm not sure Midoriya, what if he..."
"Todoroki....He'll accept it."

I really wanted to know who this "he" person, but I didn't care. I made it to my desk, sat in it and closed my eyes. As I opened them for a second, I saw a....WHAT THE FUCK.
A letter. It was a letter. I just got a letter. I just got a letter. I just got a letter. I wonder who it's from. (If you get the reference, I fucking love you.)

The letter had a heart on it. I felt some urge to open it so I did, and there was a letter and it read:

Dear Katsuki Bakugo,
Those red eyes of yours makes me daydream.
The laugh of your cackling is music to my ears.
That blond puffed hair of yours reminds me of a Pomeranian.
The grimace from your mouth shows that you have potential.
Your quirk amazes me on how powerful and dominant you are.
Even though you have a explosive personality, you may have a petty heart but somewhere in that heart marks a sweet spot.

From,
Your Secret Admirer.

What the hell is this?? Secret admirer?? IM NOT A POMERANIAN. I do have potential....I....Tch.

I closed the love letter and put it back in the envelope. I felt a blush spread across my face. Who, in class 1-A felt this way about me??

Welcome to Love Letters! A todobaku story for all you todobaku lovers. I do ship them too btw ^^.