T

Bakugo's POV

It's fun chatting with Icyhot over the phone. But I've been thinking about asking him for a date. Fuck, how can I do that? In public or over a damn electronic?
Icyhot might be busy. Instead of thinking this shit, I should tell him. In public. I'm not a scaredy cat—I think it's better than the cliche action of texting the phone.

I've Sent Icyhot a letter to come over by that big crispy maple tree by the school. He came over pretty fast after school was over.

"Ah Bakugo, it was you?" He said, out of breath.

"Who else?" I chuckle.

"Well, the letter said you wanted to tell me something, what is it?"

I take a deep inhale.

"TODOROKI, YOU WANNA FUCKING GO?!"

"Huh?" Icy-hot was confused.

Shit.

That came out wrong.

"......out."

I felt my face heat up. Am i actually doing this?

"On a date...with...me...?" I buried my head into my shirt collar. I'm a fucking blushing mess.

Todoroki's POV

He's so cute when he's flustered!

I see one of his eyes come from his fluffy Pomeranian bang to look at me. I was busy thinking about the date option, and of course I said...

"Sure. We can go to the movie theaters." I say, smiling.

Bakugo emerged from his shirt collar, "Okay. To see what?"

"Avengers. Infinity war."

"Oh my. Alright, we'll go see it." Bakugo said, grinning.

Sorry for the very short chapter, you know how school is about to murder me on the 26th...And also how tired I am.

Speaking of which, I might not be active that much! Because of s c h o o l. I'm really sorry for this.

So after The letter "T" (the next one) is posted, this book will be on a hiatus.

It'll be resumed until further notice.

Love u! <3