L

Todoroki's POV

I feel really bad that I had to break Midoriya's heart like that. I know he likes me and is caring, but I never knew he liked me that way...
I still want to be friends. I'm not that "cold" to cut him out of my life. Although, now that I think about it...What was the use of sending letters?

It's time for me to move on.
I turned on my phone, plugged my headphones in and put on the song "Hot and Cold" But 2 minutes into the song, I felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked to the person who did that. It was...Bakugo? I turned off my earphones and shoved them in my pocket, and turned off the Spotify too.

"Listen here Icy-Hot." He says to me softly, "I wanna talk to you. Right now."

"Oh okay..." I say, my voice feeling a little uneasy. Me and Bakugo walked in the dark alley, behind the school walls. He turned to me, glaring with those rubies of his. There was a moment of silence.

"So what did you want to talk about..." I said, breaking the silence.

"Do you....or do you know, who has been sending these?" Bakugo asked, holding a envelope with a heart stamp on it. Oh no, he has a love letter...

"T-those?"

"Yeah, these. Who the hell's in love with me? It's been a mystery..."

"I...um...no, I..."

"Todoroki, I could tell you're lying." Bakugo told me, squinting his eyes. "All you have to do is tell me, damn....It wouldn't be a surprise if-"

"It's me...yes, I like you..." I told him.

"E-eh?" Bakugo said, "So it was you?"

"Mm...mmhm..." I say, walking away from the alley, leaving him in the shadowed area.

I felt his stare down my back. I don't know how he feels about my burning flame of love for him...Hopefully, I'll be fine.

The next day, once I came to school, I saw paper on my desk. I open it up. It said that I have detention?

My eyes widen, "But how?" I question myself, reading the paper.

The paper said "You have detention for breaking rule 34: Being Behind The School Walls Without Permission.

I mean, they're not wrong.

"You got the slip too, did you Icy-Hot?" I heard Bakugo's voice, and looked at him. He looks back at me, holding the same paper in his hand.

Oh. I can't believe it.

"Hehe..." I heard Midoriya laugh nervously.

"The fuck are you laughing for, Nerd?" Bakugo asked in his signature aggressive tone.

"Bakugo! Language!" Iida called out, and fixed his glasses.

"Ah, um...No reason..." Midoriya said, stuffing a piece of paper in his pocket too.

"Now Midoriya." Aizawa popped out of no where, his monotone voice scaring me, Bakugo, and Midoriya too. "Just because you saw them, doesn't mean that you don't have Detention too."

Me and Bakugo gasped at the same time.

"Rational deception." Aizawa says.

So...I'm having detention with Bakugo, and Midoriya...Well...damn.

Hehehehehehe, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! I'll write the next one soon.

In the meantime, you should read Wolf's Trust (Bakudeku) and Angel (Tododeku) while you wait.