V

Sorry if I'm making Bakugo a little too nice. Izuku being a little bit salty, And sorry for making Todoroki too um lovestruck...I just want them to be a little softer and fluffy in this story uwu. But go ahead and read other stories to see the way they should act.

Todoroki POV
I opened up my locker and a letter flew out, landing onto my face. "OwO? What's this?" I say, opening a letter. I think it's from Bakugo. I read it. And it was signed with "Katsuki." For the first time I squealed. I can't believe it. He's noticing me, but how did he find my locker?

"H-hi T-Todoroki..." I heard a voice from the side of me and I turned to see Midoriya. "Oh Midoriya! I can't handle my happiness! I got a letter from...him."

"Hehe. Yeah." Midoriya laughed softly, rubbing the back of his neck and blushing. "If you're happy, I am."

"Maybe we could actually meet..." I start to daydream. Bakugo in his casual clothes and so do I. Just talking and chatting. I hold onto the letter and embrace it.

"Todoroki? We should get to class now..."

"Oh. Alright, Midoriya."

Bakugo's POV
It seems to me that the Icy-Hot is kind of getting social by the second. He's not being all mysterious or quiet. Whenever I'm around him, he does his best to talk to me. I've never seen Todoroki this way...What the hell?

Also, I've been showing my soft side lately. Today I wore a pink sweater that said "Boom" on it. I don't know why.

"What's happening to me...?"

"It's because of that damn phone!" Pikachu jokes, laughing.

"Tch, shut up Pikachu."

"Well maybe you're changing because you want to look good for Todoroki?" Raccoon eyes guessed.

"I mean, you're not wrong." I admit, blushing.

"Awww Bakugo..." Sharky boy smiled at me.

"Well dude go for it." Tape-man said, pumping his fist in the air. "Love doesn't have a price." He added.

"...And love doesn't have a identity. I don't know who it is."

Raccoon eyes giggled. "You'll see! One day."

"Should I Maybe write letters too?" I tapped my fingers on the table.

"That doesn't sound like you, Man." Pikachu puckered his lips. I jokingly pounded the table with my fist, pikachu jumped and let out a high pitch.

"I'm sorry, what was that?" I say, holding up my hand to show my Explosions getting ready.

"AAH IT WAS NOTHING SKSKSKSK"

The whole squad laughed. I laughed too.

Izuku's POV
Over the pass few weeks, I've been sending love letters to Todoroki. But everytime I came to school, he always assumed that it was Kacchan. What does he have that I don't? Well he's hot and all but, I got it too.

I've arrived at the cafe because in the latest letter I've sent, I wrote this:

Dear Secret Admirer,
There's something I have to admit to you. And it can only happen when I can see you. Meet me at the cafe, 5 pm sharp.
From,
Katsuki

"This is my chance." I anxiously waited at the table.

Oop. 👀