T

Todoroki POV
I got ready for the date with Bakugo. I felt nervous, but then again, I'm really surprised that he asked me, even though he is more of the "You should ask me" type. In the meantime, I'm waiting, until my phone vibrated, which made me vibrate too. I took it out and it said:

Bakubae♥️: Yo! I'm outside in my car

Did he...
Did this man...
Did this Pomeranian....
USE A "!" ?!

I chuckle and slid my phone back in my pocket, and then I rush outside to see Bakugo and his nice "Tokyo Drift" looking car. I hop in, and he puts in the key to the ignition, hot and fresh out the kitchen.

Bakugo looked over and smiled at me, "Glad you can make it, Icy-hot."

Is he changing? Has he been hit with a quirk?

Well it is probably his first date and all...

(WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY BAKUGO-)

Time Skip brought to you by Midoriya's stuttering.

Bakugo's POV

We made it to the movie theater, and being a nice "gentleman" I am, I open the door for Icy-Hot to get out. My goodness, he looks so fine.

He'll smile and say "Thank You",

and I say "Anytime."

We walked into the movie theater, fresh smell of Popcorn—so buttery and delicious, and just...wow. I can't wait to get some of that. My mouth starts to water.

"What movie do you want to see?" I ask him, and he looks at me.

"We can see "The Fault In Our Stars"" Icy-hot suggests.

(Pff I'm sorry that was the only movie I could think of-)

"Well...Okay then." I respond and we do that "Get the tickets and the pop and cola" shit.

Third Person POV

Todoroki and Bakugo took their seats in the movie theater, and the movie started. The two gay boys munched on their popcorn and only once reached in the bucket, touching fingers. They instantly pull away and they giggled. Meanwhile in the movie, Todoroki puts his head on Bakugo's shoulder, and Bakugo looked over to him, hinting that he's just tired. His multicolored hair was touching his neck, which tickled a bit.

Since "The Fault In Our Stars" was known as that movie to bring tears to the edge, Bakugo started to tear towards the end, and Todoroki looked up in surprise.

"Wow Bakugo, you cried."

Bakugo sniffled, "Okay, But that movie really touched me."

Todoroki held Bakugo's hand. "Today's been really fun, but let's not be Melancholy, alright? I'll tell you what, let's go to the squishmellow store."

"The fuck is that?"

Todoroki laughed as they were walking out of the theater, "It's a type of plush, that is sold in stores, and it's like so cute."

"Cute? I don't do cute..." Bakugo pouted, his little chubby cheeks showing.

"They'll make your heart swarm." Todoroki winked.

After going to the squishmellow store, Bakugo was actually astounded from how cute a squishmellow is. It's just a little plush toy, sold in every animal...He got a Porcupine named "Henry", and Todoroki got a little Kitten named "Johnny."

Bakugo looked at the name tag of his porcupine plush, "Its name is Henry. What's yours squishmellow's name?"

Todoroki looks at his cat and sees the tag, "Pff. Johnny."

"EaTinG sUgAr?"

The boys both chuckle, and they go back to the car. After a long drive home in the lovely night, Bakugo got out of his car, and so did Todoroki. The two both stood in front of his house, face to face.

"Thanks Bakugo," Todoroki said, hugging the blond. The Pomeranian let out a little squeak from being attacked from a hug like that. He hugs him back.

"Yeah, yeah, you're welcome." Bakugo smiles, a little tint of pink spreading on his cheeks. "But hey, um...I want to give you something. Close your eyes."

Todoroki did so.

Bakugo gave him a nice kiss on the lips. Todoroki opened his eyes, "That was it?"

"Yep. Well, see you later, Icy-Hot." Bakugo goes back to his car.

Todoroki's face was red. He squished his squishmellow, and was pretty much happy that his date went well. Maybe, the two could go a little more farther...

THIS IS SUCH A LAME CHAPTER IM SORRY THAT THIS STORY WAS PUT ON HIATUS! But also, I hope you enjoyed this. Check out these other stories while you wait!:

"Angel" Tododeku
"Wolf's Trust" Bakudeku
"BNHA x Reader" BNHA Boys X YOUUUUUUUUUUU
"My Bad Boy" Kiribaku

This book is going to end in about two chapters!