TAG I.

wow i was actually tagged in something whomstdve

( in which i share some
of my favorite/more
developed drafts that, ,
bit the dust! )

DRAFT ONE.

V A N I S H E D
  —> marvel.
    —> apply fic.
      —> SET AFTER the blip, or the dusting, this story follows four individuals who, previously, were as normal as a civilian in a world full of superheroes could be. there was about a trillion people exactly like them- or, well, at least until the snap. after, they found they had to live in a world where basically anyone they knew had been living for five years without them. had grown up, matured- or even died. the world was set off-course and all anyone could do was fix their own life.

P R A N K     W A R
  —> marvel.
—> harley keener x oc.
     —> rhys pickering ( s.l. )

        —> SIMON LIZZER was, all around, a chaotic person

     —> SIMON LIZZER was, all around, a chaotic person. even more so in a small city like tennessee. he was often found pulling pranks on people, smoking, flirting, pulling pranks on people, or graffiti-fying every and any place he could find. harley keener was quite the opposite. or, at least to the public eye. At home, and with his only friend- his little sister, Abby- he was just as chaotic, if not more. But, outside that comfort, he was quiet, a recluse, never found and never seen. never touched and never heard- until simon has no one else to prank except the kid who made him drop his cigarettes in front of a teacher. unsurprisingly, the almost always quiet boy replied negatively, surprisingly- he continued onto a prank war.

P A R A L L E L
  —> marvel.
—> oc x oc.
     —> brianna hildebrand. ( t.m.)

       —> TANIA MONEU and alex ravey had a lot in common

       —> TANIA MONEU and alex ravey had a lot in common. they were practically two peas in a pod- they had an extremely wholesome and happy relationship. they were highschool sweethearts and just a week after they had moved in together a new battle hit the streets of new york. aliens were falling from the sky, a new superhero group had formed- only two of which she was familiar with. tania was just rushing to get home- she had been grocery shopping- when the bad guy accidentally hit her with his staff, causing her to abruptly vanish. at least from that universe.

T R I P L E    T H R E A T
  —>marvel.
—> peter parker x johnny storm.
  —> benjamin wadsworth. ( j.s. )

      —> PETER PARKER could easily deal without the third secret

      —> PETER PARKER could easily deal without the third secret. he already had being spiderman on top of being a normal teenager in high school- and having a job in the newspaper that slandered his secret life constantly- but no. no. that wasn't enough work for the universe, apparently, he also needed to be caught using his superpowers by the new superhero gang the fantastic four without his suit! because obviously. if it weren't for that mind controlling freak everything would be fine, but no- he just had to get mind controlled and showcase his superstrength, so now he was stuck with working with the fantastic four on his 'recently discovered' superpowers and how to control them. all without revealing he already is a hero. and avoiding the cute blonde because it is not a crush.

...

These are the ones i kinda like?? I mean they're still messy and all but i think the ideas are cool and if I ever had the time i'd love to try these out! Also yes, I am aware that Johnny Storm's fc isn't blonde bUT IT'S HARD FINDING A MALE FC WHO OOZES COCKINESS OK IM- R I P

i was tagged by; nicbelles
i tag; -mayfields avreyovards sorrygirly and -tonysstarks- (sorry if you already did these!)

PS SORRY FOR THE TERRIBLE DESC. LMAO

 LMAO