chapter 3: the underground

I walk into my first period at school.

" ms. Victoria, you look very nice today"

I say to my teacher with a smile.

She shoots a hollow glare at me and smirks that evil half smile of hers.

" as do you ms. Burgess, now sit down and get to work, i bet you havent even written one word."

With me being quick to respond i shoot her a nice array of words that shouldve gotten me sent straight to the principles office.

"Well someone is trying to figure out a way to ruin my day already arent they?"

I say as i roll my eyes. In return i got another cold glare and a test.

My friend anna just looks over at me and tries not to laugh.

  Ana is literally my bestfriend. She has been there for me through thick and thin. I stand up for her all the time, by now people know that if they mess with her they will be accounting to me. And no one wants to make me mad. Everyone at this school knows im apart of the underground and that im not affraid to get down and dirty if it comes to it.  Even though no one in the underground has ever been afraid of me nor ever will be, i still try my best. You see, the underground is so misunderstood. People see them as drug trafficers that just get good boys and girls into smoking pot,doing herione, snorting pills, and some other stupid shit. But they saved my life. After being realesed from a 'behaviorial hospital' because of two suicide attempts i was about to run into a hiway when bam! I hear loud music and smell some loud shit. Next thing i know my drunk friends were pulling my toward a party house which i believe was abandoned. But hey it was fun. That was the first and last night i ever smoked spice. Let me tell you, thats some trippy shit.

As the night went on i found myself in a bedroom with some guy i didnt even know. Thank god i got a call from my grandmother. Whew, close one.

They got me into the heavy pill snorting and pit smoking. I mean i smoked and snorted before but now its on a daily basis.  The point is, no one fucked with me or anna. We had that school wrapped around our fingers. Till Ms.Queen bitch came along.