Uno x reader

It was a casual day in Nanba Prison, no breakouts, no yelling, no chaos, just a peaceful day.

Hajime was getting some paperwork done, Seitarou in the monitor room checking the cameras, Yamato training as always, the other cells doing their own thing, and then there's cell 13.

Jyugo was laying on his side day dreaming, Nico watching anime, Rock checking out todays menu, what about Uno and (Y/-

"YOU CHEATED AGAIN???!!"

Oh. Now we know.

"Aww come on (Y/N)! You should've expected that when you play cards with me." Uno sends a cheshire cat grin to his girlfriend.

"Grrr UNACCEPTABLEEEE" (anyone got the reference?) 😂

(Y/N) little outburst was heard throughout the whole building 13.

"Want a rematch?" Uno smirked while resting his chin on his palm.

"Hell yeah I do!" She demands

Then an idea came to Uno's mind

"Alright then, I promise I won't cheat this time. But here's what we're gonna do. We're gonna play but instead of betting on other things, we'll bet on our clothes. Uno explains.

Instead of being embarrassed like a typical high school girl being teased by her boyfriend, (Y/N)'s head was filled with revenge on Uno so she agreed to it right away.

"You're so on!"

After a few games, piece by pieces of clothing were stripped of by Uno and (Y/N). Of course the other three cellmates didn't bother to look because they know Uno will kill them if they did.

Uno was already down to his pants, his black tank top, his blue striped jacket that was tied around his waist were taken off and his hair was already let down.

(Y/N) on the other hand, was still fully clothed; much to Uno's dismay. 'How was she suddenly so good at this?!' He thought.

The (H/C)nette smiled smugly at Uno, "Given up yet?"

"Shut up! I can do better!"

"Thanks man" She deadpans

"That's not what I meant!" Uno sweatdropped

-----Time skip-----

"Okay, okay I give! This is embarrassing!" Uno wavered because he was already down to his boxers. While just took her inmate number and hoodie off.

"Woohoo! I win! In your face! (Y/N) cheered as she points; more like shoved her finger into Uno's face.

As (Y/N) continues to ramble on how he shouldn't cheat and brags about her victory at the rest of the cell 13 members, she was suddenly pulled back and pinned against her futon which was located at the centre of the cell. (where they usually sleep)

Uno was on top of her smirking, while (Y/N) was already a blushing mess at their position. He then whispered seductively in her ear,

"Guess I should make it a tie then~"

------------------------------------------------

And I oop-