Kenshirou x reader

You saw how he kept his eyes on the warden, Hyakushiki all the time.

It's adorable really.

He was just so determined to win her heart while eliminating his rivals left and right. But we all know that its just the bald-headed gorilla.

He even gets worked up because of the monkey being shorter than her which makes her give headpats to him all the time.
Oh how he cursed his 183cm being.

While adding to his innocence that he doesn't even know what 'herbivore men' are, which makes it even more hilarious when he thought it was about eating vegetables all the time.

Not to mention his physique, that strong, body that earned him the title 'supervisor of building 4', his intelligence, that manly eyepatch and serious face twenty-four seven.

Oh how badly you have fallen for this dog, Kenshirou Yozakura.

What is it that she got but you don't? He probably admires the warden because she's strong, powerful, eyes like rubies, and her peachy smooth skin.

You were just an assistant supervisor of the building that he despise because of his rival, Sugoroku Hajime. It's not that you weren't strong, you would always spar with Yamato and on rare ocassions you would spar with Hajime. But with the power that the warden has that can even make the strongest supervisor in Nanba shiver you wouldn't stand a chance.

You didn't despise the warden for stealing your crush's heart. In fact, you admired her in a way that you would idolize her. She's not the warden of Nanba Prison for nothing. To top it off, she's really beautiful.

You on the other hand, have only (H/L) (H/C) hair with (E/C) eyes along with your (S/C) skin. You would assume that you looked like any other regular girl in the world. There's nothing special about you.

That's what you think.

Little did you know, you had caught Kenshirou's eye for a while now. He was amazed at the fact that you are the only female guard in Nanba (other than the warden and Kaguya ofc). Your strength surprised him during the new years tournament. He saw how you fought Samon eventhough you lost, he had to use both of his hands to defend himself from your attacks.

What's more is your cheerful, bubbly attitude that you have on every single day. Kenshirou admires the way you handle things calmly and rationally without making mistakes and getting too worked up or stressed out about them.

Like the time when Hajime and Samon would always bicker with each other in the guard room, you would step in and always know what to say before they could take it any further and also calm down 'mama kiji' from being such a fuss to the other guards.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

You were now on your way to building 4 to deliver some documents from the warden that she had asked you because it seems that she tried to summon Kenshirou but he did not show up. Since you were around headquarters and the nearest to the Warden at that time, you volunteered to deliver them to him.

When you arrived, nothing was out of the ordinary. The guard dogs there were doing their patrol and would greet you from time to time. Then you spotted your supervisor's younger brother; Sugoroku Hitoshi.

"Hello Hitoshi" you greeted him with a smile

"Oh, hello (Y/N)! What brings you here to building 4?" Hitoshi greets you back while walking towards you.

"I'm just here to deliver these documents from headquarters to Supervisor Kenshirou. Do you happen to know where he is? The W re arden told me that she tried to call him herself, but... he didn't show up." You explained