Stationed

Not writing in Russian this chapter. But they are speaking it.

Third person POV:
An abandoned piece of land sat in the middle of Hawkins. Grigori led the two scientists to the building. Alexei looked around at everything and Grigori told him to move faster. Once they went into the basement, Grigori gave them instructions. "This is where your station will be. The two of you will stay here until someone comes to get you. Fix this." He gestured to a machine and Alexei said "it's broken?" Grigori scoffed and said "if it wasn't would we have you down here to fix it?" Alexei looked down and the other man, didn't say anything. Grigori stepped to Alexei and said "get it done." Alexei nodded and Grigori gave him a shove. Alexei stumbled back but he did not fall, he wouldn't give Grigori that satisfaction. The bigger man left the room and as soon as he did, Alexei went to sit away from the other man. He took his glasses off and rubbed his eyes. Amber popped up into his head. He pulled his knees to his chest and tears filled his eyes as he thought about her. He hadn't seen her in such a long time. And he met her at the worst possible time. He was already doing shady things and trying to open the gate to the Upside Down. He pulled at his hair and cried. He remembered her saying that she was from Hawkins. He was in Hawkins but he couldn't see her. She'd have to be here by now. And that's what hurt him the most. The two of them were in the same place and couldn't see one another. "What're you crying over?" The other man asked. Alexei quickly wiped his eyes and out his glasses back on. "Nothing." He stood up and began fixing the machine which needed repairing. "Are you sure it's nothing?" The man said. Alexei nodded, not opening up his mouth.

-

The next day, Alexei and the other man were dropped off once again. "Get this fixed. So you can be back in the lab." Grigori said. Alexei nodded. Grigori didn't leave this time, he sat down in the room. Alexei looked at him, he noticed his size, he noticed that he could easily take him out. Alexei was terrified of him. Grigori was the exact reason why he didn't tell Amber about anything he was doing. Not paying attention, Alexei accidentally messed up, causing the machine to spark. Grigori looked over at Alexei and said "what did you do?" "Nothing." Alexei replied. Grigori stomped over and grabbed Alexei by his shirt. "Don't." The other guy said. "Fix. It. Now." Grigori said. Alexei nodded and this time Grigori succeeded into shoving him on the ground. He quickly left after that. Alexei sighed and the other man said "sorry he did that to you." Alexei shrugged and went back to repairing the machine.

-

Grigori came in early in the morning to update the two men on something. "I have to go meet with the mayor again and make sure this cop doesn't start messing things up for us. The two of you are to stay here." Alexei looked up at him and said "for how long?" "Until this cools down. I'll bring you whatever you need. Just stay here." He left the room and Alexei rubbed his eyes. "Maybe that's good news. We could leave." The guy said. Alexei shook his head and said "we can't. Where would we go?" "Anywhere. We could leave Hawkins." "I can't do that." Alexei said as he sat down. "Why not?" "Cause there's something very important to me here in Hawkins. And I can't leave it behind. I just can't." The other man didn't ask any more questions about Alexei's reasoning. He just knew that Alexei had specific reasonings which he didn't understand.

This chapter is dumb but I got caught up in it lmaoooooo
~Skylar🛸☁️🛸☁️