Silhouette

Silhouette

School hours just ended .
I already finished my homeworks at the library so that I won't be worrying about it on due dates.
But I still can't get the feelings off my head.
I can't concentrate on everything I was doing at school,library, everywhere. Even though there a lot of people at school, I can still feel it... Of being watched

**************

I was walking on the hallway, satisfied of my answers on my homeworks I did on the library when the lights started blinking until it turned off, At least there's a little source of light , illuminating the end of the hallway and the intersection.

I noticed someone's silhouette. I can sense something unusual about this person, although I can only see the silhouette of a guy.

He's slowly approaching me.

I catch myself breathing heavily at the sight.

I don't know what was going to happen.
I can hear his steps coming closer.
I just stood there, closing my eyes shut tightly.

I waited...
And waited....

It's been a few seconds nothing happens. I opened my eyes and noticed that the power came back. And he's...he's gone.

Processing what just happened. I sighed and hurriedly got out of the building and walk straight to the path where my house is.

                                     *•*•*•*
I'm a few steps closer to my house and I couldn't wait to jump on my bed and make out with it all through the night.

The sky's are getting darker and I'm feeling it again .

I can see a shadow behind me, I recognize it. The body's shape was similar from the silhouette I witnessed back at the hallway.

It made me furious of what's happening right now . I've been a coward my whole existence. I can't be such a pussy again, at least not now.

I gather all the confidence and strength and have the urge to spin around ready to have an argument and face the figure behind me.

"Look , whoever you are, why are you following me? Is there anything you need or you cant do anything decent and just creep around?!" The man did nothing but to look up at me , just horror in his eyes. I can't feel any emotions in his face, almost robotic.

"Okay then, umm, Im going inside now." I approached my house and hurriedly unlocked the door and welcomed myself inside.

"Mom, I'm home."

"Hey dear, how was your day?"

"Typical"

"Alright, Dinner's on the table, eat all you want dear I'll just watch some news."

Speaking of tv, I saw a guy on the tv screen and on the flash photo was the guy I recently met only a few moments ago

"Hey mom, I think I know that guy.He was just following me on my way here and on school."

"Are you sure about that dear? He was just found dead three weeks ago, he was murdered."

****WOAH WUT?!?!

ANYWAYS THANK YOU FOR READING AND TUNE IN FOR MORE CHAPTERS!!! AFTER I GET RID OF SCHOOL WORKS