Chapter Six : Fallen For

"What have you done William? Why have you sent them away?" A strong voice of a lady blared through the castle. Elizabeth couldn't help but listen to the conversation.
" I did what was required. We are running out of our resources, Samara." A familiar voice answered. Their shadows were seen through the door's undercut.
"I cannot do my chores, William. You better give me a maid." Samara turning swiftly, made her exit." I will arrange for it as soon as possible" William replied as he tried to open the scullery. Liz quickly got up and stood straight as she saw William.

" You may now leave to your cell, Princess." William gave a slight grin as Liz was filled with happiness.
" Thank you, your grace " she thanked him as she slowly moved out of the filthy scullery and a guard escorted her to her old paradise. She looked around the cell and was astonished by the tremendous change. The curtains draped over the windows as they gave the room a warm rosy hue. The bed was covered with silk cushions and furry blankets as they matched the tint of the room. The floor was laid with carpets of rich fur and she had a closet filled with pastel gowns.

" But why?" Liz enquired in an astonished tone.
" A princess is always worthy of a castle" he stated with a broad smile that Liz couldn't take her eyes off. "I'll let you in peace now" he turned towards the door to leave,
" William, Thank you!" Tears welling up she thanked him too for which he gave a sweet nod and gently closed the door.

Liz gazed outside the window as she was combing her hair. She was encaptured by the never-ending landscape. While she kept on looking at the beauty, the door crashed open with thunder as a brown-haired woman in her early 20's entered the room. She came closer to Liz as she caught her neck and clutched it as Liz struggled to catch her breath. With fury in her eyes acclaimed, "You killed my mother and you....you deserve to die", staring deadly in her eyes with a wicked grin as Liz tried to free herself.

" Leave her alone Samara" William commanded as he bursts into the room.
" She deserves to die." Samara giving him a stare worth of thousand words. William's temper raged seeing sight in front of his eyes. He raised his hand back and threw it as hard as he could, whipping it across her face as the crack of skin echoed through the walls.
"Don't you dare touch what's mine!" He declared. She dropped Liz from her death grip as she couldn't believe what her brother did.

" Yours? She killed our mother, Don't I have the right to avenge her soul? " Samara asked as betrayal filled the air.
" She did not kill our mother, Edward did." He justified as he helped Liz standstill.
" This coward is of no use. It's been days since her abduction, and no one has come in search of her all around England. She is worthless." Samara commented with a raspy tone as she sat on the bed." Edward will come, I can assure you of that."
Liz looked at them with confusion and with questions that were awaiting to be answered.
Samara got up as her pale skin complimented her bleached coral gown, ready to leave announced, " Arrange a maid for me, William"
She left as these words trailed her path.

William turned towards Liz and uttered, " Forgive me for the temper she bestowed upon you."
They both exchanged flustered stare as they stood there. After a pause,
"Shall I be her maid?" Liz asked him with a puzzled expression.
"A Maid?" William was perplexed.
"I swear of some work" she added. She liked being there. Being there with him. She never felt ever so attracted to someone, even Edward. The way he looked at her with love and passion but she didn't know how to convey her feelings.
" You are good at giving orders though" He joked as they both let out a small laugh gazing at each other.

"Goodnight, Elizabeth " He closed the door as he left.
She got ready to bed as she laid the sheets and straightened the pillows when she saw her engagement ring. Millions of memories rushed back to her as a feeling of betrayal invoked in her brought a drop of tear down from her left eye. She drew the ring from her finger and threw it away from the window not hesitating her choice. As she gazed outside the garden, a cool breeze brush off her face as she felt safe and sound.
*******
Hey guys, just a special update for reaching 200 reads!!🙌🙌🎊🎉 We did it fam! Can't thank you guys enough!❤
What would be their ship name be??
Comment away...Hope you liked this chapter, click that little star icon below, comment and share!💕💕💕💕