Dreaming of Ava

I sit in the white void.
Lots of time has passed, I know it has.

Another setting began to appear before me.
I'm in the hospital bed again.
Ava stands at my side.
Why is she here?
Why am I here?

Ava grins at me.
Stop that.
Stop it.

"Why the hell are you here?" I spat.

She grins wider at me and a shiver goes down my spine. "What did you do with my Mom? What did you do with Jasper? Why aren't they here?"

"I killed them." Ava giggles.

"No you didn't, you demonic bitch." I scream.
"Leave me alone!"

"Oh, Kaitlyn~" Ava hums. "I can't leave you alone, no matter how much I hate you. I'm a part of you. You want to kill them. You want to, don't you? Admit it."

"No." I begin to cry. "I don't!"

"Yes, Kaitlyn, admit it. I was created from your hate towards everyone. Your hates towards yourself." Ava grins again.

I scream. "NO! You're not me and you'll never be me! I'm not like you!" I cry, frantically wiping my tears.

"That's why your in a hospital. You're arguing with yourself. You're insane!" Ava laughs in my face.

"I'm not insane! You slammed me inside a locker!"

"The only thing slammed was the door in your face in the insane asylum!" Ava claps, enjoying my pain.

"You're lying!" I scream, sobbing. I slam my palms into the sides of my head. "Shut up!"

"I'm not the only one who isn't real~" Ava purrs. "Jasper isn't real..~"

"You're a liar! I've felt her warmth and embrace. We made cookies together. We've held hands and swam together and...  and.." I cry. "stop lying!"

"You've felt me kick you, just like Jasper's warmth. You've felt me pull your hair. You've felt me shove you. I'm not real." Ava explains but something about her eyes look completely crazy to me.

"You're lying. You and Jasper are real." I whisper, shaking my head. "Please stop.. stop trying to confuse me. I know who is real."

"No you don't." Ava burst out laughing. She snaps. I'm lost back in the white void.

Wake up.
Wake up.
Wake up.