Jasper.

Sometimes you know exactly when you're going to die. Picture this, for example. You're laying on your death bed. Your mother hovers over you, tears in her eyes. You know she's crying for a reason. What could it possibly be? You just woke from a coma and you have no clues except your mother's tear stained face and the deathly slow beats in the background of your heart.
You're going to die. You know you're going to die. We're not invincible. Everybody has their weak points.
Everybody lies. Everybody lives. Everybody loves. Everybody dies.
You can't control it or manipulate the time, date, and exact millisecond that your heart stops. Whether you're 3 suffering from brain cancer or 112 suffering from aching bones and the memories of World War 2. We're all suffering. We're all dying.
We all have inevitable fates.
However, we don't all know we're not going to die either. We don't know that in a split second we won't just keel over and die. We don't know when we're not going to die, either. We don't know, do we?

My name is Ava.
I was born seven years ago.
I was born in Kaitlyn's father's place.
I protect her.
I protect her from the danger of ever loving anyone again. I will not hurt her nor will I let her hurt anymore than she must.

I will protect her.
And she will not fall in love with some weakling human like Jasper.

I will control when she wakes up.
I will choose what she forgets.
I will show release her from the coma.
She wants to be out.
But I will not tell her that I took something in return.

I took Jasper.