Chapter 1

Third POV

Victoria woke up by the sound of her alarm clock blaring out one of her favourite songs. She sluggishly got out of her bed as her long dirty blonde hair was in a mess.

She then stretched and walked over to her bathroom before brushing her teeth and began to do her daily routine as she was heading to school.

Victoria Walker had gotten changed into a baggy buttoned up shirt with a forest green long skirt. She had combed out her knots from her long dirty blonde hair that reached up to her knees. She always found it comfortable to wear clothes that were a size bigger than herself as she didn't like to expose her figure in school. In reality she was only living with her grandmother since her parents were always going through business trips.

Her mother is a famous actress as she's well known for her figure being beyond sexy in the audience's eyes. Victoria's father however is a CEO business man that would do anything to make sure his own business and family are successful. They would normally send some pocket money to Victoria for her to survive in school.

People in Victoria's school know who her parents are, but they bullied her, because of Victoria's appearance. Victoria actually has a body like her mother as she has a curvy body with C-cup chests. Her emerald green eyes had a hint of gold around the iris.

"I made your pancakes with golden syrup on the top" Victoria's grandmother said as she was still wearing her apron after coming out from the kitchen.  "You didn't have to have to grandma. You need to be take your rest" Victoria said as she gave her grandmother a gentle hug before walking to the dinner table and starts to eat her pancakes breakfast.

"I know, but I'm just doing it to reduce the time or else you're going to be late. I don't want your future boyfriend to know you from being late to school" She teased as Victoria blushed slightly from her grandmother's response.

"I'm not going to get a boyfriend. All of the boys there are just into looks and body figure. I'm not into those kind of guys" Victoria said after she finished eating her pancakes. "Well I know there's at least one guy out there that would love you for your personality before your body. Maybe he would have those deep cheek dimples that you've always loved in a guy" Her grandmother chuckled with such an innocent smile.

"I regret telling you those kind of things" Victoria mumbled as she places her plate into the sink before wearing her flats and getting her earphones. "Anyways I have to go now. I'll see you later grandma" She said as she waved at her grandmother before walking away from the house and starts walking to her school.

During her walk she puts on her earphones to block out any of the noise around her while she walked to her school. The sun was shining down while the blue birds were singing in a happy tune as they were sitting side by side like couples to which melted Victoria's heart with cuteness.

Around ten minutes later she arrived at her school which had the name of the school at the front of the massive building that read out 'Wimbdon Palace'  Victoria took one deep breath before she then walked inside the building in front of her to head to her locker.

The hallways were polished and clean like always as the dark blue walls with the white rims kinda suited the environment. Whenever Victoria heads to her locker she always passes the hall of fame from all of the past students that came to this school and graduated. There were some of these people she recognized, but they're celebrities of making the type of music and dances she sees.

There was one that always caught her eye though and that was the one that said. "Mr Damien Silver. Earning the hall of fame award for winning all of the boxing and wrestling school tournaments while getting all A's in his tests."  Victoria's mind at times envied the guy as she always wondered if he wants to be a fighter as he should be turning 21 soon while I'm getting close on turning 17.