Chapter 4

I was relieved that Matthew stood up to me without me saying anything.

When Rachel left I looked over to Matthew to see that he was looking back at me.

"Shall we get going now?" He asked to which I nodded before we entered inside our English class we were supposed to have.

"Damien?" I heard Matthew say with a confused face plastered on his face as I looked at the male before me.

My eyes grew wide and I swallowed in my saliva to make sure I don't drool.

'The male that saved me from that alcoholic rapist is going to be my freaking English teacher?!'

"It's Mr Silver to you Mr Anderson. Now who's this you decided to accompany with?" He asked as his gaze shifted to mine.

His eyes that I remembered that held that icy blue gaze seemed as if it got colder as if those weren't the set of eyes that looked down at me with gentleness.

Now that I fully see him he was indeed tall, which complimented his looks.

His 6'2 body towered Matthew's 5'9 height while I was a 5'5 lady that had big glasses, an oversized top and basically looks like a massive nerd.

He was wearing a sky blue buttoned up shirt with black pants. It was casual, yet it suited him perfectly with his black messy hair, which made him look hot in my opinion.

"Oh she's our neighbour and we have grown to be best friends. She's pretty cool Damien. Looks doesn't always matters" Matthew smiled brightly as he pushes me closer to the male that is now going to be my teacher.

Damien looked down at me when I stood at least 10cm away from him. He then raised an eyebrow after scanning me up and down.

"She doesn't look so bad. It's also a bonus that I have a big chest fetish" He chuckled which caused him to have deep cheek dimples on his olive skin.

I blushed heavily as I looked down at my chest while fiddling with my fingers.

It was either that or I start to squish the guy's cheeks that's right in front of me.

"Matt. Would you be so kindly to stay outside the classroom? I would like to speak with Miss Walker...alone" He said to which Matthew was a bit hesitant, but then followed Damien's instructions.

"I don't have a big chest size for your satisfaction Mr Silver" I mumbled as to which he just chuckled.

He then bent down a bit so that we could meet eye to eye. The lingering smell of his cologne reached my nose that had a scent of lavender.

"Tell you what Miss Walker. You have to give me my reward. After all you're lucky you're here safe and sound... Correct?" He smirked that made me take a step back, but that just made him to take a step closer to me.

"I want you to be my secretary whenever I'm at the CEO. You'll be with me wherever I go. I would make sure it doesn't ruin your grades" He leaned in to my ear and whispered.

His hot breath lingered and sent my spine to perk up.

"What do you say Miss Walker? Deal or no deal?" He asks as he kept his gaze on mine for what seemed like eternity.

"Fine. I'll be your secretary" I mumbled to see him with a smile on his face.

"Good. Now we'll need to figure out how to take care of your blushing. I'm the only one that's allowed to make you blush like this" He growled as he pinned my hand unto the desk behind me.

I was surprised by this action as I try and get away from him. "H-hey let me g-ahh~" I moaned out softly as I immediately bit my lip.

'Wh-what's he doing? Does he not remember we're in a school?' I thought as I closed my eyes.