Chapter 5

"You two are seriously acting like little kids right now" Matt rolled his eyes as Dominic stuck his tongue out and Damien rolled his eyes.

"How is it like to be brothers?" I asked as the twins looked at each other.

"Awesome!" Dominic said while Damien said "Terrible!"

"Take the advice from me Miss Walker. Having a younger sibling yet alone being your twin is annoying" Damien rolls his eyes before glancing down at me.

Those icy blue eyes again had gentleness within them again, just like that night we first met.

"Miss Walker I advice you go and take your seat with the rest of the students. Same with you Matt" Damien looked at the both of us as he had a serious tone lingering in his voice.

"Whatever you say teacher. I'll see you later D!" Matt said as he then held my hand and pulled me away from the handsome twins and takes us to where the rest of the students were gathered.

I turned around one last time to look at where the twins were to see that they were talking to each other about something, but I couldn't make out what exactly what it is.

"Hello. Damn Vee. You don't need to keep on eying Damien as if he's your breakfast, lunch and dinner" Matt said making me to blush slightly.

"I was not staring at Damien" I glared at him. He isn't wrong that I was looking at Damien.

He's so mysterious, yet he isn't and friendly?

"Damien hasn't had a proper relationship in a long time. If you really want to be with him I'll help you to get to his wall. I would warn you though that he doesn't take relationships normally" Matt whispered in my ear.

"What do you mean he doesn't take relationships normally?" I shifted my gaze fully to him.

"I mean as in he is very sexually active and wouldn't even mind doing it in public that doesn't involve a bed. Believe me" He folded his arms at his chest once we got to sit down on the benches that all of the students were sitting at.

I could feel my cheeks turning a bit pink by that statement.  "How would you know this? Did you do it with him or something?"

Matt's eyes went wide open and then to disgust.

"Fuck no. Remember I'm dating Dominic. They have the same traits. I'm just taking it as a conclusion with how he is like" He said to which I slowly nodded.

"Attention students! Thank you for coming today for you to have an idea on how you guys could change the world in the future, just like these people that would be talking to you" The principal said in a jolly smile.

She wore a formal grey suit that revealed some of her curves that I must admit make her look pretty and could try and attract men to her bidding.

Her black hair was in a messy bun while she puts on a lot of makeup all over her face which also included a bright red lipstick.

I would say that she looked like she was in her thirties and I even heard throughout the gossip that she isn't dating or married to anyone.

"Feel free to ask these people questions that you have in your heart. They might even held you to start your own business before you guys graduate" She continued on before she handed the talking to the people that came to talk us.

She then decided to stand to the sides of us as that's where the teachers had to stay, but she stayed more to Damien's side.

She made sure that their bodies were touching somehow while she was talking to him.