Chapter 3

"Now before we can start this task I'll need to introduce you to someone who would in our class now. You guys better treat him nicely" She smiled as she gestured for the person behind her to talk towards us.

When my eyes looked at the person my eyes widen and I see that his eyes widen as well before it then turns to a smirk.

'My neighbour is in my school and my class?' I said to myself as he walked up towards me.

I now see how tall and muscular he is and dare I say it that he looked extremely sexy right now as he was wearing a white shirt with shorts.

"It's a pleasure meeting you. We can work together for the thing coach was talking about" He said as his voice was deep.

I couldn't say anything and just nodded as I felt millions of glares and stares from the girls around me being filled with envy.

He smiled as we walked into the sports and we started to make the ribbon bows.

"I didn't know you went to this school. Your grandmother spoke a lot of stuff about you. Good stuff by the way if you were asking" He said as he smiled.

"That's good that she didn't babble on all of my dumbest moments" I giggled as he chuckled along with me.

"I know your name is Victoria, but my name is Mathew. The two other people living with me are called Dominic and Damien" He said to which I just nod in archeological sense"

♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧

Once me and Matthew were done decorating our side of our job we still had some free time and we were allowed to chill for some time.

So I then decided to guide Matthew through the whole school while we chatted and joked around.

"Thanks for the tour Victoria. You're hilarious to hang around with by the way" He said to which I felt flattered with.

"Aww thanks Matt. That means a lot to me actually" I said to which he looked at me confused.

"How come?" He asked as I rubbed the back of my neck slightly. "I don't have any friends here as people normally bully me" I sighed as he looked at me surprised. "Nah. You're awesome to hanging around" He said as he ruffles my hair in a brotherly way.

"You're a weird child" I looked at him as he shrugged his shoulders. "Dominic doesn't think I'm a bad person and just thinks I'm funny" He said as he sounded happy when he said that.

"You guys must be very close for him to not judge you" I giggled as we were walking back to the sports hall.

"Yeah. We've been childhood friends since I was 5" He smiled as he places his hands on the back of his head. "Say. Are you going to the event that coach was talking about?" He asked as he looked at me.

"Maybe. It seems interesting now that I think about it. What about you?" I looked at him as he nods. "Of course. It sounds awesome to do it. I'll even drop you off back at your house if that's what troubling you for you to not come.

I'll text Dominic to tell your grandmother that we'll be coming a bit late" He said showing off a reassuring smile with puppy eyes.

"F-fine. I'll go. That's only because you offered a car ride back at our place" I said as we stopped at the girl's changing room.

"Fine by me" He shrugged his shoulders as he then waved goodbye to me before I waved back at him and entered the girl's changing room.

"I see you're becoming friends with the new boy? Rachel smiled at me when I entered inside the room.