Chapter 7

You can stop looking at them" I said as I didn't hear a reply and looked at him to see he had brought his face closer to my left breath and blew some cold air on it, which made me to gasp and for my nipple to peak out.

He uses his hand to squeeze my right breast to cause the other to peak out.

"Don't do that~" I mumble as I felt my lower area get more turned on.

He didn't listen and started to grope my right breast and start sucking my left one as I held in my moans.

The amount of times I want to let my moans out when he teasingly and would literally bite my nipples were too much and felt my stomach twist in a knot.

He then pulled away and kisses me again while I feel his knee forcefully grinding against me.

"You're so wet down there. Did I do that?~" He whispers during the kisses we shared.

I only just nodded and allowed him to continue to touch me and play with my body.

I felt his fingers slide inside my pants when they touched my clit by squeezing it.

I moan softly into the kiss due to his action when there was a knock on the door.

"You two should be coming downstairs now. I've made food now" I heard my grandmother say as I looked at Damien who pulled away from the kiss with a frown.

"O-okay grandma. We'll be there soon" I say as I heard her footsteps fade away.

"Kill joy. Guess we'll have to wait" He said as he gets off me after licking his wet fingers.

"I love the view right now. Your breasts look very soft to sleep on" He said as I quickly sort out my bra and shirt.

"Pervert!" I said as he chuckled and winked at me.

"Only for you darling. You should change into shorts. You don't want to wear wet pants. Do you?" He asked as I shook my head as he was right.

I get off the bed and head over to my closet to get my bedtime nick shorts before heading to the bathroom.

I locked the door and pulled down my pants and noticed how wet my panties are.

'I can't wear this now' I said to myself with a sigh as I remove my panties and then wore the shorts.

My stomach didn't feel weird anymore so I got out of the bathroom to see Damien looking down at me.

"Shorts suit you. Don't worry we would continue if you want to" He said as kissed my forehead before taking my hand and leads me downstairs to where grandmother was sitting on the chair in the dinning room.

There was a lot of food that could go around twice for us.

I sat down in my original seat and Damien sat down beside me as he smiled at my grandmother before he kissed my cheek.

During the dinner we were all laughing and talking about stuff about our experiences with siblings. Right now Damien was telling us the funny times him and Dominic would be pranking around with people and even their parents.

It was honestly fun and relaxing that Damien is making my grandmother even laugh at some points.

While I was drinking I felt a hand on my lap to notice it was Damien's, but he played it off with an innocent smile while talking to my grandmother.

I tried to ignore it until I felt his fingers side down to where my clit was.

I hid in my moans by eating while I felt that my stomach was hurting again. His  two fingers pump inside me slowly and then quickly whenever they laughed to mute the laughter.

His fingers touched every single part of my body inside that I didn't know were ment to be touched and felt relieved sigh when I felt my stomach relax, just for my eyes to widen on what I just did.

I looked over at him to see him scoop up some of the white substance in his hand before drinking and licking it when my grandmother took our plates to clean up.

"I can't believe I just did that" I groaned as I heard him chuckle.

"Don't feel down babe. I saved some for you and you can have some of mine if you want?" He whispers in my ear and I turned red and punched his shoulder.

"I have to clean myself now" I say with anger. "I'll actually help. Whatever you say I should do. I'll do it" He said with a smile as he gave me a light peck on the lips.

"But I didn't bring any condoms with me. So you'll have to think about that option" He said as I turned red and hit his chest while he laughs.

"You're such a meanie. How can you say that so open?" I asked as he looked at me.

"Because I normally have sex a day, but I'll hold it in just for you. Just know that no matter where we are I'll gladly do it" He said with a serious tone.

"So you really are sexually active?" I mumble while hiding my face in his chest. "Only for you baby. Your body looks so irresistible and tempting to me" He said while stroking my hair.

"I'm not that irresistible. The principal's body is much better than mine" I say as I felt my hair being pulled back for me to look up at him.

"The principal's body is the type a slut would want. I don't want a slut as a girlfriend. You're cute and irresistible. Cute with those glasses and oversized clothing, because you don't want thirsty boys. Yet irresistible, because you're a drug I don't want to stop taking" He said before he seals his lips with mine.

I blushed and kiss him back. The kiss was comforting, gentle and yet as if he's putting all of his love into it.

'I didn't know he feels this way to me. Maybe he's different when he's close with his loved ones?' I thought as I found myself sitting on his lap while we were kissing.

His hands were around my waist while my hands were around his neck as we tangled our tongues together as well during the kiss.

"I love you Victoria Walker" I heard him whisper in the kiss. "And I love you too Damien Silever" I whisper back into the kiss as we both smiled and just hugged each other after the kiss, until I felt the darkness take me in and feel asleep with Damien's chest warming me up to sleep like a pillow.