Chapter 2

Hello everyone!
I hope everyone is doing alright today?

I'll try and upload at least once or twice a week ^-^!

Victoria's POV

I opened my eyes to see the drunken male that was about to have his fun with me on the floor to my left with a bullethole on his head.

"Oh my!..." I said in shock as I realized that the man was actually dead and wasn't unconscious. I looked around me to see where my mysterious angel that saved me was.

To my sadness the person was nowhere to be seen to which made me to sigh a bit as I wanted to thank them even though I don't probably know them.

I then began to feel a bit of cold air at my chest to notice that a couple of my shirt buttons were undone, causing some of my cleavage and pink bra to be visible to which caused me to blush and quickly buttoned myself up after moving away from the wall.

"That damn pervert just had to undo my shirt first before he died" I said while sorting out my school outfit. "At least he didn't rape you while I was here" A voice said behind me.

I froze from my spot and turned around to see a male with black hair that looked so soft. His figure reminds me of a very important person as if he has authority over everything.

I took a step back when he took a step forward. As the light shows his full body. I bite my lip slightly to hold in my blush as he looked like a Greek God. His broad body looked muscular underneath his black suit.

His eyes that stared at me made me to feel like the whole world has stopped. The icy blue eyes that looked gentle looked down unto me.

"I-I should get going now" I stuttered as I then quickly walked before running out of the alleyway to head back to my house. I didn't dare look behind me to see if the male was still looking at me.

After five minutes I arrived in my house and closed the door and pant slightly.

"You finally came home Vicky. I was getting worried that I was about to call the police" I heard my grandmother say as she hugged me to which I hugged her back with a relaxed smile.

"I'm here now grandma. Sorry about that" I said before planting a kiss unto her forehead. "Well I made you dinner. Just go and get changed before you come and eat"

I nod as I then walked upstairs to my bedroom. When I entered my room I closed my curtains and got myself changed into an oversized white shirt with black shorts.

After getting changed I went to open my curtains while I was tying my hair into a ponytail to just see that my neighbour's light had just been turned on.

The figure seemed to be a male as it seemed that he was getting changed which caused me to blush from that thought.

"I didn't know that we have a new neighbourh into that house" I said to myself as I then got on my glasses and walked downstairs to where my grandmother was as she was in the dining room.

"While you went to school that house that has been abandoned for at least a year is finally bought" She smiled.

"I want you to come with me to say hello to them tomorrow evening. I could even invite them over for them to have my famous lasagna that you love" She clapped her hands in joy as if she was a child again after getting what she wanted.