Kissed By The Baddest Bidder's Daughter

"Father! Over there!" Chris yelled.

"What?"

At the exact same moment Cecilia notices me, Mr. Davidson and Chris come out of the elevator.

"Chris, if you're right about Natalie, this violates the rules of the family," Mr. Davidson stated.

If the Davidsons see Cecilia, they'll misunderstand things even more!

"All Natalie's hard work on this deal will be for nothing now," Tiffany implied.

"N-no..."

"Alex, what's wrong?" Cecilia asked. "Are you showing around some guests?"

"Um, right this way, Miss. Oh!" I said. "If we go this way, we might be able to escape."

"If you take me away, that'll just piss off Chris even more," she warned.

"Ugh, you're right. Then..."

"Hey! What are you doing talking to my Tiffany?!" Chris shouted. "Go over there to be with your boring girlfriend!" Chris points to Cecilia.

"Is that the woman you told me about?" Mr. Davidson asked.

Oh no, it's all over!

Mr. Davidson looks towards Cecilia and they make eye contact. Just then the penthouse elevator opens and out steps...

"Natalie!"

Natalie doesn't look at the Davidsons or Cecilia. Instead she walks straight over to me. Then she grabs me by the waist and pulls me towards her.

"You're late. I wouldn't wait this long for anyone else but you," Natalie said.

She touches my cheek with a smile and then I whisper...

"Natalie, we're in trouble..."

"Shut up."

"But..."

"Bad guys like you who make me lonely deserve to be punished."

Just as I realize that her face is coming closer, she presses her lips against mine.

"Mmm..."

"Mamma mia!!" Chris cried.

"Alex!" Cecilia shouted.

"Hmm..." Mr. Davidson muttered.

"Good lord..." Tiffany complained.

I can feel everyone staring at us, but Natalie ignores all of them as she kisses me deeply.

--------------

Thanks for enjoying the sneak peek of Kissed By The Baddest Bidder's Daughter!! This is a fanfic based on the Voltage Inc Romance Sims game: Kissed By The Baddest Bidder. Through out this whole story, this is taken place from a guy's pov, so wonder what your boyfriend is thinking. Read and find out!

If you gonna read this then you got to read the real visual novel. If you are a big KBTBB fan, then you and me are already best friends! Want to know the baddest bidders' daughters? Every chapter, i will post a picture of each daughter. Check it out on media! =) Love you guys!