Chapter 3

When it comes to school 'Queen Bees', everything is very standard. They are popular, rich, well dressed, annoying and very, very full of themselves. Every school has them. Usually three, for some unknown, weird reason. Two of them are usually dumb and the leader is like some evil master mind. Hawksgreed High School was not different. And Mira knew how to deal with popular girls.

The first three periods went on fast. After having Spanish alone, Mira stood with Gabi in Chemistry and Biology. They were both heading for lunch. It was a pretty big school and the canteen was far enough, at about a 7 minute slow walk. They started talking about some nonsense.

" If it were up to me, I would totally smash Jordan Keneth." Gabrielle said enthusiastically. Yes, for Mira, boys in high school equalled nonsense. Thirty minutes are long past, so now she is rolling her eyes practically over a minute at her 'friend'. They could get stuck. Very serious.

" Keneth is a douche bag. He also smells like sweat all the time. If you're so into him at least make him take a shower before touching you, 'cos trust me, otherwise it won't end well." Mira simply said and her friend chuckled. Have she said that to any other girl about the guy she's into, that girl would totally hate her. But not Gabe. Gabe was chill.

" You are one of a kind." Gabi said opening the canteen door and letting Mira in like a 'gentleman'.

" I don't want to be. Do you even realise how easy life would be if people were just honest and direct? Like Russia would tell America 'Hey dude, we're preparing a nuclear bomb attack' and America would get ready. Thousands of lives saved. With one single sentence." she said taking a place at their usual table in the middle of the room. What was fun about that table was that everyone knew that 'Rey and Gabe' sat there, and every day someone different would sit next to them, if they could handle it. Some of them stood up and ran off crying, but that was on the days when Mira was particularly pissed. That day, for the first time, something very interesting happened.

The so called 'Queen Bees' of Hawksgreed High School took a place right at that table next to them. They were: The two dummies: Alisha Wood and Cara Wallep and the Evil Master mind Marya Cornelia Jesabelle Aubrey A'Germain the Second. The girl had four names, and 'the Second' part was even crazier. There was another one of 'these' walking the Earth at some point in history. Simply incredible. The dummies both sat next to Gabrielle and The Evil Master sat next to Mira.

" I've heard you made quite the scene in Spanish today." the leader girl spoke looking right at Mira.

" That simply means you have ears. Now what?" she responded sarcastically taking a bite of her sandwich, which she brought from home.

" I don't know who you think you are, but this is my scho..." she started and Mira raised a finger to shush her mid sentence. A lot of heads were already turning her way.

" It doesn't make much sense to me that you're worried about my comments in Spanish, but let me tell you something. This 'I own the school' plot is nothing new and if you're here to quote me 'Mean Girls' or whatever, leave. I don't have time, nor I am patient enough to listen to it." Mira said not fully understanding how her comments influenced the reign of this evil girl.

" You've got a big mouth for someone who isn't popular." she fired back.

" You've got a whole lot of names for someone who's a nobody." she smiled devilishly at Aubrey's astonished face. The other two were no better. They were practically mirroring her expression, Mira thought that was a big waste of personality.

" Girls, we're leaving. But this is not over. If I ever hear you said something like this in Spanish class again you'll regret it." Aubrey said standing up at the same time as Cara and Alisha.