1 (part 2)

(part 2)

Kelly Severide Pov

Lili.... What? Capp, I just met him, and I'm not someone who falls head over hills for a guy I just met.

Capp.... Really?

Kelly.... Capp, I can vouch for this. Living with Lili, she doesn't just fall for anyone that fast.

Hadley.... O, and would know how?

Lili.... Like he said Hadley, we live together.

Kelly.... Want to join us for a game?

Lili.... No, I'm good. Mind if I borrow your paper? I asked holding it in my hand.

Kelly.... Not at all. Take a seat, Lil and relax.

Taking a seat across from Kelly, I started reading the paper passing the time for 81 one to return on their call. After a while we were called to go help out on the car crash.

Kelly.... Come on, Lil. I'm not doing this without you.

Smiling, I threw the paper down as ran after Squad grabbing my things as I jumped in the truck. Sitting behind Kelly, I thought about actually helping Squad.

Maybe being a firefighter in 81, was fun while everything was calm and easier. But now every time I get off 81's truck a new story starts with Kelly and Casey, thinking about it maybe or maybe not?

As soon as we arrived at the scene, it looked horrible. The cars that crashed into one another, on the bridge.

Casey.... Get the jaws. Casey said as Kelly and I ran to get them.

Kelly.... Lili, you help out 81.

Lili.... Okay. I said as I ran over to see how I could help. How can I hep Lieutenant?

Casey.... I need you to stay with the little girl, talk to her and keep her calm understood?

Lili.... Yes. I replied as I ran over to her side. Hi Madilyn, right?

Madilyn.... Yes.

Lili.... I'm Lili, and I'm going to stay here with you while they get you out. I'm not going anywhere; I'm going to stay with you the entire time okay.

Madilyn.... Okay. I—I'm scared.

Lili.... I know Madilyn. Just talk to me sweetie, I promise you'll be fine.

Madilyn.... What do you do?

Lili.... I'm a firefighter. Okay, Madilyn, the Paramedics are here. They are going to help you now—

Madilyn.... No, please don't leave. She said, whimpering slightly.

Dawson.... Lili, stay here just until we get her out. Dawson whispered at me, as she talked to the girl. Madilyn, Lili isn't going anywhere she's going to stay by my side promise.

"Time Skip"

Chief Boden.... We think we've got one in the river, go.

Kelly.... On it.

Chief Boden.... Lili, stay with the Candidate.

Lili.... Yes, Chief. I replied, as I ran towards Mills.

Mills was checking out the car frowning slightly as I stood next to him seeing there was a jacket in the front seat. When he looked around, I followed his gaze.

Mills.... That's the driver. Stop that guy. He yelled, as he ran off with me following behind him.

Mills jumped the guy to the ground as I came to a stop next to him. Mills looked up at me as I took my radio calling in that we have the driver.