Info

Heyyyo. Thanks for reading! This is my first ever writing thingy. Enjoy 😁

INFO:

Age: 16

Quirk: Telekinesis/Telepathy and Quirk Nullification

Your Telekinesis: you can basically move any object/person with your mind. When this quirk is activated your eyes turn Orange. And black aura starts to surround you.
Weakness: runs on energy so it doesn't last long if you aren't well rested (so you drink alot of energy drinks and eat energy pills to counter act).

Your Telepathy: when activated your Eyes turn orange but no Black aura. You can Read minds, speak to them with out saying a word. You can control them. They have to be in at least the same building as you.
Weaknesses.
Only one person can be effected by your telepathy at a time. Over use causes internal hemorrhaging and nose bleeds. So you don't really use this quirk.

Your Quirk cancel: If someone touches you and you activate it. You will deactivate their quirk until you touch them again.
Weakness. Takes alot of energy out if you!

Y/n l/n (Your name, last name)

Father's name:  Rin L/N
Hero name: Mind Grip. (Quirk: Telekinesis)
Mother's Name: Hinoka L/N
Quirk: (Telepathy and Quirk erasure)

Backstory: Your Family is really rich and your parents had a quirk marriage. You have trained really aggressively and basically have kick ass Taijutsu (Naruto anyone?....no? Ok)
Your mom who fell sick with cancer was put into a hospital...the same one Rei Todoroki was placed in so you and Todoroki were friends. You had 2 brothers. 1 killed himself and the other ran away. Your father turned abusive.... The only family you knew was Ryoka and Yuki. (I'll get into those OCs later on)

EEEE.