1. If this ever Happened

Your POV: Age 6

How much longer? I'm tired. Daddy said another 30 minutes but it's been hours. I just wanna go see mommy. My ribs hurt. The floor is warm. Ew. Is that Blood?

"Get up y/n. No time to slack off. Or do you want me to add another 30 minutes?" Father Spat while pushing my back with his foot.

I quickly shot up. As I stood to fast I almost fainted.
"No daddy. Sorry." I wiped the blood coming from my nose

I continued fighting until the time was up and I fell back to the floor. I had hoped my father would have the decency to care me back to my room. Instead, he left and had the caretaker boy do it. Ryoka an older boy around 16. He had Black shabby hair and golden eyes.
He was the closest thing I had to a brother.

"Hey, little buddy. How about we get cleaned up and get ready for bed. You gotta big day tomorrow." his voice was soothing. He picked me up and carried me to the bath.

"Can you wash yourself or you want me to help you?"

I sat down in the tub full of bubbles. It always made my night better. I shook head my no and reached for the soap but yelped in pain. I grabbed my ribs and looked over to Ryoka.

"sorry little buddy. Guess I'm gonna have to help you out."

He grabbed a luffa and placed soap on it washing my back and being gentle of my ribs.

After he had left the room so I could get dressed. I had put on my Night Gown and walked out of the bathroom where he was waiting for me.

"Ok. Lets go."
He grabbed my hand and led me into my room. My room wasn't anything special. Just a bed and some windows. Daddy never got me toys. He said they were distractions. Luckily Ryoka got me Allmight figures and we would occasionally play heroes and villains.

Ryoka Tucked me in my bed and kissed my forehead.
"What kind of story would you like tonight little buddy?"

I pretended to think about it but I knew exactly which story I wanted to listen to

"mmmmm. The better life story!"
It was a story about me but instead, my life was perfect. I had siblings who played with me. I had parents who loved me. I had a mother who wasn't sick.

Ryoka frowned at the suggestion

Ryoka's POV

My heart aches. My chest is tight. How much pain do you have to go through to want to hear about a better life? She wasn't interested in hero stories or anything like that. She wanted something to dream about. An escape. I'm so sorry Y/n I really wish I could take you away from this place. I don't want you ending up like any of your Brothers.

"Ok. Ready?"
She nodded in excitement

"Once apon a time. There was a beautiful girl. With h/l h/c hair. She was a simple girl. She had brothers. Those brothers were mean but they loved the girl very much, they always played with her. Her family was a beautiful one. Her mother was perfect in every way. her food was delicious, her hugs were warms and her kisses were gentle. Her father was also just as perfect he was always proud of the girl. Always telling her he loved her. The Girl was a powerful one. She wanted to grow up and be a hero. The #1 hero to be exact. The girl had many friends. Every day she would go out and play in the field. The girl was very happy. She loved everything and everyone....."

I cut the story short. If Rin had seen she was still awake I would have been punished but it would have been nothing compared to y/n

"Sorry little buddy. I have to stop. It's almost past your bedtime. Better go to sleep or the boogeyman will eat your feet."
I tickled her and she laughed for a minute.