One.

One last hour in the sun and I'm gone. Out of this paradise called Mexico.

It's a bittersweet feeling to go home. It's so sad to leave my best friend, but also this country. The environment and climate is so wonderful it gives me chills. Comparing rainy England to this isn't much to compare really... Although in England I have my family and friends, which I miss pretty much!

I look over to Caroline who's sunbathing on her pink sunbed. She's such a lady and that's what's so fun about her, we are completely different but still we're having the best time together! My best memories is with her.

"I'm going to miss you, you know"

"Oh stop it! Don't make me cry"

She doesn't move an inch. Sunglasses on, facing the sun.

"I just wanted you to know"

"I know! I just hate to cry... But you know I'm going to miss you too... So much"

I can see her underlip curl together as she swipes a tear away. It gives me a lump in my throat.

"Awe move aside for me"

I run over to her and lay beside her hugging her tanned body.

"Car and Sar forever, right?"

I mumble against her shoulder.

"Forever and always"

She mumbles back.

~

I wave one last time as she's turning smaller and smaller from the escalator.

The tears are still pouring down my face, I swipe most of it away in an attempt to focus on the check in.

I'm not used to traveling alone, and I get quite nervous to do it.

Okey... One second... Done!

"Dear travellers that's boarding the flight to London, Heathrow, please attend to your gate"

The ugly airport voice fills the whole place. I obey the voice and rise up quickly to board the plane. A loud girl scream in the distance catches my attention. I can't really see where it comes from although I don't bother, all I want is to board the plane and get home.

As usual I smile towards the pilots, I have this thing in my head that if I don't greet the pilots something bad is going to happen.