Six.

"Thank you"

I say as Harry just finished cleaning an putting some sort of bandage on my wound. He told me he found a first aid kit among all the airplane things. I did not think that Harry styles were the person who walked around bandaging people and helping them to "the camp", as he calls it. Apparently the people he found has grouped up in the woods where they've started a fire.

"By the way, how many people is at "the camp"?"

I ask as Im limping beside him.

"Oh it's not that many, I think 3, but one is really injured"

"really? I thought when you said "camp", there were at least 10 people. But I guess we should be happy that anyone at all is alive, right?"

We walk up to an old man laying on a little part of an airplane wing. Harry walks forward and shakes his body, he doesn't react. But I didn't at first either, so I guess there's still some hope. Harry turns the man around and the cut on his throat tells me that he's clearly dead. The sight of his pale and emotionless face scares me, I've never seen a dead person. This will hunt me forever.

"Don't you think it's scary to see this many dead people?"

I ask as we continue among the airplane parts.

"I guess not. I don't know why! It's not like I'm used to it or anything... I'm just macho man I guess"

He chuckle trying to contain a laugh and blinks at me.

"I bet, famous Harry styles couldn't be anything else right?"

I laugh back.

"Right"

He doesn't laugh at my "joke" and it gives me the feeling that he doesn't like to be called famous.

"You don't want to talk about that?"

"No it's fine. It's just I don't want to be the guy who was "famous" or is "famous" I want people to think I'm nice and down to earth instead. Like when they've met me they'll tell their friend that 'Harry was so nice' and not 'omg he's so famous'. Am I making sense?"

His look is plastered at the big plane part in front of us.

"Yeah, it does make sense! Sorry! I think you are nice tho, just so you know"

I giggle at the thought of how used he must be to hear this. Every other girl saying they love him and all that.

"Thanks, you too... Sorry I didn't catch your name?"

He stops just before we are about to enter the plane.

"Sarah, Sarah Harris"

"Our names match, a bit, doesn't they?"

He smiles at me.

"I haven't thought about that"

I admit.

"Well now you have, your welcome"

He smiles again and heads towards the big plane part.

"Thanks, I guess"

I giggle behind him.