Five.

"Excuse me? Are you alive?"

Two hands shake my body but I don't react.

My head hurts, my hip too and it feels like my body is pumping in pain. What is wrong, am I alive? I need to be.

I force my eyes open.

What I see is unexplainable.

It's all a mess. Dust, airplane parts and bodies everywhere.

What happened, did we crash? Obviously.

The last thing I can remember is all the shaking and bouncing on the plane, well that explains it all.

I feel the panic bursting inside of me, all I'm able to do is scream. How will we get out of here? Are we stuck? A thousand questions running through my head.

Where is Darcy?

"Please stop screaming!"

The voice says that just asked me if I was alive. It's quite low but soft.

I force my eyes widely open to see the person. I man/boy with green eyes, brown curls and pink coloured lips. It doesn't take me long to realise the familiar face is the one direction super star Harry Styles. I can't even pretend I'm all stars truck, cause there's so much more that's going on in my head.

"Harry styles, really?"

I say as I look at him, he seems offended by my comment.

"Yeah that's me..."

He gives me a half crocked smile.

"Sorry, I'm just chocked. What happened?"

"No problem, we all are! I'm not sure about the whole accident, but I'm quite sure we crashed into these woods"

I take the time to look at the environment. As Harry said we're in the woods, I'm still seated in my seat but it's the only seat that actually stands up and is looking properly. I look beside me where Darcy sat before, but all I see is dust.

"Right... Have you seen a little girl?About 10 years old, brown hair and wears a pink one direction shirt?"

I find myself choking on "one direction" because the fact that I'm actually speaking to no one else than Mr. Styles himself.

"Actually I have, she's a bit chocked but she's with a flight attendance a bit into the woods"

I give a sigh of relief.

"And her mum?"

Harry's face turns quickly from happy to sad. He just shakes his head as he looks down. A huge lump forms in my throat as I can't even imagine how Darcy must feel. If Darcy didn't ask me to change place with her I would have been the dead one by now.

"Do you want to tag along and look for other survivors?"

Harry holds out his hand as a gesture to help me up. I grab his large hand, but just as I'm about to get up a tremendous pain aches in my hip. I look down to see a huge cut on the side of my hip.

"Oh"

The sight of blood gives me chills.

"Let me give you some help with that"

Harry says and lifts me up.